PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSER DAN CITRA PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN OLI PRIMAXP DI GERAI OLIMART KALIMALANG

AZMAR, RAZIF (2012) PENGARUH CELEBRITY ENDORSER DAN CITRA PERUSAHAAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN OLI PRIMAXP DI GERAI OLIMART KALIMALANG. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Razif Azmar, 2012; The Influence of Celebrity Endorser and Corporate Image Towards Purchase Decision of Pertamina PrimaXP on Olimart Store Kalimalang. Advisory Team: Dr Mohamad Rizan, SE, MM., Dra Basrah Saidani, MSi. This study aims to describe clearly about the celebrity endorser, corporate image and purchase decision of Pertamina PrimaXP Oil users at olimart Kalimalang The second objective is to test the influence of celebrity endorser on purchase decision. The third objective to test the influence of corporate image on purchase decision. And the fourth objective is to test the influence between celebrity endorser and corporate image simultaneously to purchase decision. The population of this study is the users and buyers of PrimaXP in Olimart store kalimalang. Sampling totaled 84 respondents using nonprobability sampling method. While parts of nonprobability sampling used was purposive sampling. The research was carried out quantitatively, descriptive and causal research design, and use survey methods. Data were processed using statistical application program SPSS 19. The results of the t test shows the celebrity endorser on purchase decision significantly influence the significance value X to Y (0.003), and corporate image on purchase decision are also significantly influence the value of significance X to Y (0.002) both are not greater than 0.05. The results of F test simultaneously indicates celebrity endorser and corporate image influencing significantly to purchase decision (0.000). And the result of determination analysis in this study shows the variations in the value of purchase decision that is described in the celebrity endorser and corporate image by 17.5%. While the remaining 82.5% are influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research model. Keywords: Celebrity Endorser, Corporate Image. Purchase Decision.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Mohamad Rizan, SE, MM ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Feb 2018 08:00
Last Modified: 08 Feb 2018 08:00
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/3001

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item