PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. SUN DEWATA EXPRESS JAKARTA

ANJANI, KIKI RIZKI (2015) PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. SUN DEWATA EXPRESS JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT KIKI RIZKI ANJANI. 8105110419. The Influence of Motivation and Job Discipline on Employees Performance at PT. SUN DEWATA EXPRESS. Script, Jakarta: Concentration in Office Admintration Education, Study Program of Economics Education, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2015. This research aims to determine whether there is influence of motivation and job discipline on employees performance at PT SUN DEWATA EXPRESS. This research was carried out for 3 months started from February to May 2015. The method used is survey method. The population in this research were all employees of PT. SUN DEWATA EXPRESS, amounting to 105 employees and researchers took samples used as many as 78 employees by using random sampling technique. The instruments used to obtain data on the variables X (motivation), was measured using a questionnaire with Likert scale., X 21 (job discipline), and Y (performance) was measured using job dicipline and perfomance test. Then the data was tested for the validity and reliability, and analysis through multiple regression techniques and classical assumption. The hypothesis was tested with significant the margin of error of 0.05 using t-test and analysis of variance (ANOVA). The results showed significant relationship between motivation and job discipline on performance of employees with the regression equation Y = 25.215 + 0.265 X1 + 0.035 X . From the analysis of data, obtained F count is 37.166 > F table 2 = 3.11. This means that the hypothesis that there is significant relationship between motivation and job discipline on performance of employees received. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination for R is 49.8% while the remaining 50.2% is influenced by other factors not examined. Based on the above results, it is advisable for the leader of the company to give motivation and implement the good job discipline to be able to improve the performance of employees. Keywords: Motivation, Job Discipline and Performance

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Roni Faslah, S.Pd, MM , Pembimbing II: Osly Usman, M.Bus
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Nov 2017 02:14
Last Modified: 14 Nov 2017 02:14
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/373

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item