PENGARUH KETERLIBATAN KERJA DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KEINGINAN BERPINDAH (TURNOVER INTENTION) PADA KARYAWAN PT. GLOBAL NIKEL MULTIGUNA TANGERANG

HAIRIAH, LITA (2015) PENGARUH KETERLIBATAN KERJA DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KEINGINAN BERPINDAH (TURNOVER INTENTION) PADA KARYAWAN PT. GLOBAL NIKEL MULTIGUNA TANGERANG. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT LITA HAIRIAH. 8105110273. The Influence of Job Involvement and Job Satisfaction toward Turnover Intention on Employees of PT. GLOBAL NIKEL MULTIGUNA TANGERANG. Script, Jakarta: Concenration of Office Adminitration Education, Studies Program of Economic Education, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta.2015. This research aims to determine whether there is influence between job involvement and job satisfaction toward turnover intention on employees of PT. Global Nikel Multiguna. This research was carried out for 3 months, started from February to May 2015. The method used is a survey method. The population in this research were all employees of PT. GLOBAL NIKEL MULTIGUNA, amounting 85 employees and researchers took samples used as many as 68 employees by using random sampling technique. The instrument used of obtain data on the variables X (Job Involvement), X 2 1 (Job Satitisfaction), and Y (Turnover Intention) was measured using questionnaire with Likert scale for X1 and Y, and using semantic differentials for X . Then the data was tested for the validity and reliability, analysis through multiple regression techniques and classical assumption. The hypothesis was tested with significant the margin of error of 0.05 using t-test and analysis of variance (ANOVA). The results showed siginificant relationship between job involvement and job satisfaction on turnover intention of employees with regression equation Y = 122.353 – 0.561X – 0.198X 2 . from the analysis of data, obtaining F count is 27.442 > Ft = 3.14. this means that the hypothesis that there is significant relationship between job involvement and job satisfaction on turnover intention ef employees received. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination for R 2 is 45.8% while remaining 54.2% is influence by other factors not examined. Based on the above results, it is advisable for the leader of the company to give freedom of speech to the employees and provide corresponds salary whose contribute in the company in order to surpress levels of turnover intention on employees at the company. Keyword: Job Involvement, Job Satisfaction and Turnover Intention

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Roni Faslah, S.Pd, MM , Pembimbing II: Munawaroh, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Nov 2017 02:24
Last Modified: 14 Nov 2017 02:24
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/376

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item