HUBUNGAN ANTARA ORGANISASI PEMBELAJAR DENGAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADAKARYAWAN LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN PROFESI INDONESIA (LP3I) JAKARTA

NUGRAHA, MUHAMMAD RADITYA (2015) HUBUNGAN ANTARA ORGANISASI PEMBELAJAR DENGAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADAKARYAWAN LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN PROFESI INDONESIA (LP3I) JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT MUHAMMAD RADITYA NUGRAHA. 8115077906. THE RELATIONSHIPS OF LEARNING ORGANIZATION WITH ORGANIZATION COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEES OF LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN PROFESI INDONESIA ( LP3I ) JAKARTA Skripsi, Jakarta: Study Program of Economic Education. Concentration in Accounting Education. Departement of Economic and Administration. Faculty of Economic. State University of Jakarta. 2014. This research was conducted to determine whether there is any relationship with the Learning OrganizationWith Organization Commitment ToEmployees Of Lembaga Pendidikan Dan Pengembangan Profesi Indonesia ( LP3I ). The method used in this study is a correlational approach survey method using primary data for the independent variable and secondary data for the dependent variable. Data Organizational Learning and Organizational Commitment obtained by filling the research instrument in the form of Likert scale with the statement and completed by 62 respondents who are employeesLembaga Pendidikan Dan Pengembangan Profesi Indonesia(LP3I). The sampling technique used in this study randomly. Affordable in this study population was 75 employees and samples used by tables Isacc and Michael are 62 employees. Technical analysis of data begins with the search for simple linear multiple regression equation and the result is Y =33,85 +0.53X. From the data processing is known that the Organization of Learning at a = 5% with thitung (30.95)> t table (4.00) or a statistical test is the reception area then reject H0 H1. Thus the learning organization, the partial effect on employee organizational commitment variables. While the results of Organizational Commitment thitung for tcount (5.562)> t table (0.254) or a statistical test is in the region of rejection of H0 then accept H1. Thus, the variables affecting the learning organization Employee organizational commitment. F test in the ANOVA table for generating Fhitung of 0.334. This figure means that overall, the amount of variability values can be explained by the variable Organizational Learning and Organizational Commitment is equal to 33.4% of the learning achievement Employee Education and Professional Development Institute Indonesia. Meanwhile, the rest of the value that is equal to 66.6% explained by other variables not included in the model.22 JakartaTimur. Meanwhile, the rest of the value is equal to81 % is explained by other variables not included in the model.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, Se, M.PA , Pembimbing II: Maisaroh, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Administrasi Negera dan Ilmu Kemiliteran (Public Administration & Military Science) > Administrasi Negara (Public Administration)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Administrasi Negera dan Ilmu Kemiliteran (Public Administration & Military Science) > Administrasi Negera Khusus Departemen (Specific Field of Public Administration)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Nov 2017 02:57
Last Modified: 14 Nov 2017 02:57
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/386

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item