PENGARUH KOMPENSASI FINANSIAL DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA FISIK TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA PADA KARYAWAN CV. KHOLIDAH DI JAKARTA

DINI, NUR (2015) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI FINANSIAL DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA FISIK TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA PADA KARYAWAN CV. KHOLIDAH DI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT NUR DINI. 8105112217. The Influence of Financial Compensation and Physical Work Environment to Employees’ Enthusiasm for Working on CV. Kholidah. Research, Jakarta: Study Program of Economics Education, Concentration of Office Administration Education, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2015. This study aims to determine whether there is influence between financial compensation and physical work environment for Employees’ Enthusiasm for Working CV.Kholidah in Jakarta. This research was carried out for 2 months starting from the month of May to June 2015. The method used is a survey method with the approach of causality. The population in this study were all employees who work in the CV. KHOLIDAH Jakarta some 150 employees. While the population of inaccessibility is the employees who work at the office a number of 40 employees. Furthermore, we propose the sample in this research that a number of 36 employees in accordance with the table of determining the number of samples of Isaac and Michael with an error level of 5%. Office employees in the sample is whole staff CV. KHOLIDAH by reason top management did not participate in the census questionnaires using a technique or a sample saturated. The instrument used to obtain the data X2 (physical work environment), and Y (employees’ enthusiasm for working) were measured using a questionnaire with Likert scale. While the survey method used to retrieve the data variables X1 (financial compensation). The data is then tested for validity and reliability, and analysis through multiple regression techniques and classical assumption. The hypothesis was tested with significant the margin of error of 0.05 using t-test and analysis of variance (ANOVA). The results show that there is significant relationship between financial compensation and physical work environment employees’ enthusiasm for working in the regression equation Y = 10.609 + 23,540X1 + 0,185X2. From the data analysis, obtained F count> F table, is equal to 8.202> 3.30. Thus H is rejected, which means that financial compensation and physical work environment simultaneously affect the employees’ enthusiasm for working. Meanwhile, the coefficient of determination for R2 is 33.2%, while the remaining 66.8% is influenced by other factors not examined. Based on the above results, it is advisable for the leadership of the company to be able to apply the provision of financial compensation that is better and more attention to the physical working environment so that workers engage improved employees’ enthusiasm for working. Keywords: Financial Compensation, Physical Work Environment, and Employees’ Enthusiasm for working

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Drs. Dedi Purwana ES, M.Bus , Pembimbing II: Marsofiyati, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Keuangan (Financial Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Nov 2017 03:14
Last Modified: 14 Nov 2017 03:14
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/393

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item