PENGARUH RELIABILITY, RESPONSIVENESS, ASSURANCE, EMPHATY, DAN TANGIBLE TERHADAP PENERIMAAN PAJAK (STUDI KASUS PADA KANTOR PELAYANAN PAJAK PRATAMA JAKARTA PULOGADUNG)

Widioningsih, Purwati (2012) PENGARUH RELIABILITY, RESPONSIVENESS, ASSURANCE, EMPHATY, DAN TANGIBLE TERHADAP PENERIMAAN PAJAK (STUDI KASUS PADA KANTOR PELAYANAN PAJAK PRATAMA JAKARTA PULOGADUNG). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (72kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_of_Content.pdf

Download (10kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_1.pdf

Download (58kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (68kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_3.pdf

Download (75kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (109kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_5.pdf

Download (52kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (50kB) | Preview

Abstract

Purwati Widoningsih, 2012: "The Influence of Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Emphaty, and Tangible Tax Revenue Against" (Case Study on the Tax Office in Jakarta Pratama Pulogadung). Service demands of a fast, easy, inexpensive, and accurate are people's expectations, as well as improvements in tax administration. And to support it, the condition of good tax administration is a prerequisite. Amid the limitations in various ways, ie both the facilities and infrastructure, human resources, technology and information systems, based on available data and of research conducted. In explanation of the General Provisions Law Taxation (UU KUP) mentioned that one of the expected benefits arising from the implementation of these laws is to increase community participation in the voluntary collection and payment of taxes. To achieve this would need a tax system that is simple to understand and not multi-interpretation. The purpose of this study was to identify the dimensions of quality research services to the Tax Office, Jakarta Pratama Pulogadung, both the interests of consumers for the quality of service and level of service quality performance, through the influence of Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Emphaty, and Tangible Tax Revenue Against. The results of this study concluded that the tangible, realibility, Responsveness, Assurance and Emphaty jointly have a significant effect simultaneously on Taxation Revenue. From the test results show that tangible factors, realibility, Responsveness, Assurance and Emphaty have a positive and significant impact on tax revenue. While to know the effect of closeness as well as to determine the magnitude of the influence of other factors that influence, it was calculated Adjusted R2 of 0.519 or 52%. This shows that the percentage contribution of the influence of independent variables (tangible, realibility, Responsveness, Assurance and Emphaty) against the dependent variable (tax revenues) by 52%. Or dependent variations that are used in the model can explain 52% variation in the dependent variable, while the rest 48% influenced by other variables that are not included in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Nuramalia Hasanah, M.Ak Pembimbing II: M. Yaser Arafat, SE, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Akuntansi (Accounting)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Akuntansi
Depositing User: Helda Romauli Siregar
Date Deposited: 27 Mar 2018 04:45
Last Modified: 27 Mar 2018 04:45
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/3949

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item