PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DAN MINAT BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI DI SMA NEGERI 112 JAKARTA

CHOLILAH, SITI (2018) PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DAN MINAT BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI DI SMA NEGERI 112 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (788kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (105kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (179kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (378kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (539kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (959kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (97kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (142kB) | Preview

Abstract

Siti Cholilah 8105110165. The Influence of Emotional Intelligence and Learning Interest Toward Learning Outcomes in Economic Subjects at SMAN 112 Jakarta. Jakarta: Education of Economics Study Program, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, 2018. This study aims to determine whether there is an influence between Emotional Intelligence and Learning Interest on students' economic learning outcomes at SMA Negeri 112 Jakarta. This research method uses survey method. The population in this study were all students of class X SMA Negeri 112 Jakarta, with an reached population in this study, they are class X IIS 1, X IIS 2, and X IIS 3, 108 students in total. The sampling technique using total sampling technique or better known as census. Data analysis techniques using SPSS 22.0 is begun by looking for test requirements analysis that is the normality test using the Komolgrov Smirnov method and obtained the value of Emotional Intelligence (X1) of 0.200; Learning Interest value (X2) is 0,200; the value of economic learning outcomes (Y) of 0.200 thus the data is normally distributed. From the F test results can be known Fcount 50,013> Ftable = 3.09 so that it can be concluded that X1 and X2 simultaneously affect Y. T test yields t count X1 5,139> ttable 1,663 hence there is a positive influence between Emotional Intelligence on economic learning outcomes. Then tcount X2 4,532> ttable 1,663 so there is the positive influence between Learning Interests on economic learning outcomes. From the calculation results obtained the equation Y = 0.424 X1 + 0.374X2 + 0.512 ε1. The Rsquare value is 0.488 which means that economic learning outcomes can be explained by Emotional Intelligence and Learning Interest by 48.8% and the remaining 51.2% is influenced and explained by other variables not examined. Keywords: Emotional Intelligence, Learning Interest, Economic Learning Outcomes.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Suparno, S.Pd, M.Pd ; Pembimbing II: Agus Wibowo, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 06:26
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 06:26
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5949

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item