PENGARUH CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE ASUS MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

LISA, UTAMI (2018) PENGARUH CITRA MEREK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN SMARTPHONE ASUS MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (383kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (193kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I.pdf

Download (760kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (810kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter III.pdf

Download (898kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (191kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (474kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to find out how the influence of brand image on purchase decision Asus smartphone students in Faculty Economics State University of Jakarta. This research uses quantitative approach by collecting data through survey method. The sampling technique used non probability sampling with purposive sampling method with the criteria of Asus smartphone user in in Faculty Economics State University of Jakarta. Sample amounted to 117 respondents with data collection techniques using questionnaire. The technique used to analyze the data in this research is descriptive analysis, simple linear regression analysis, assumption classic, analysis and hypothesis testing. The results of this study indicate that the brand image has positive effect on purchase decision, evidenced from the value of t count higher than t table is 12.462 > 1,982 with a significance value is 0.000 smaller than 0.05 and the coefficient correlation (r) has a positive value is 0.758. Brand image affects 57.5% of purchase decision, it is proved from the value of coefficient determination (R²) is 0.575 which means that the magnitude of the influence of confidence variable 57.5%, while the rest of 42.5% influenced by other factors not included in this study

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing : Dra. Solikhah M.M
Uncontrolled Keywords: Brand Image, Purchase Decision
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 03 Oct 2018 03:53
Last Modified: 03 Oct 2018 03:53
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6283

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item