HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR PADA SISWA KELAS X JURUSAN IPS DI SMAN 113 JAKARTA

Hotria, Lucy (2015) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR DENGAN PRESTASI BELAJAR PADA SISWA KELAS X JURUSAN IPS DI SMAN 113 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

LUCY HOTRIA. The Relationship Between Independence of Learning with Learning Achievement in Class X Department IPS in SMAN 113 Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Tata Commerce Education Studies Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, June 2015. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between the independence of Learning with Learning Achievement in Class X Department IPS in SMAN 113 Jakarta. This study was conducted over four months from March 2015 to June 2015. The method used was survey method with the correlational approach. The study population was all students of SMAN 113 Jakarta Social Department ever and still use independent learning as much as 114 people. Samples were students of class X Subject IPS ever and still use independent learning as much as 84 people were taken by table Isaac & Michael determination of the number of samples of a given population with a level of 5% error .Sampel used by 84 people using proportional sampling technique. Based on F test known that the value of the linear regression Fhitung (0.77) <F tabel (1.72). A positive relationship between the independence of Learning with Learning Achievement in Class X Department IPS in SMAN 113 Jakarta this can be shown from the value of t = 6.94> table = 1.68, meaning that the effective independence of learning will increasingly Achievement, conversely if Independence Learning is done is not effective then it will lead to decline in learning achievement. The value of the variable between Independence Learning with Learning Achievement of Y = 76.656 + 0,047X. Achievement of the variation is determined by the Autonomy Learning of 37.00%. The relationship between Independence Learning (variable X) with the Learning Achievement (variable Y) is linear and significant with a significant regression Fhitung value (0.77)> F tabel (1.72) and the value of the linear regression Fhitung (48.15) <F tabel (1 , 86). Learning Achievement in Class X is determined by the Department of Social Science Learning Independence of 37.00% and the remaining 63.00% influenced by other factors such as motivation and readiness to learn.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I :Dra. Nurahma Hajat, M.Si Pembimbing II:Drs. Nurdin Hidayat, MM., M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Tata Niaga
Depositing User: Helda Romauli Siregar
Date Deposited: 23 Nov 2017 08:44
Last Modified: 23 Nov 2017 08:44
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/745

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item