HUBUNGAN ANTARA KESIAPAN BELAJAR DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI DI SMA NEGERI 72 JAKARTA

NITA, RISA NOVIA (2017) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KESIAPAN BELAJAR DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI DI SMA NEGERI 72 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT RISA NOVIA NITA. 8105132211. Relationship Between Readiness To Learn With Learning Outcomes In Economics Subjects In SMAN 72 Jakarta. Essay. Jakarta: Economic Education Study Program, Education Concentration Office Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, Jakarta State University. 2017. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between the readiness of learning with the results of learning on economic subjects at SMAN 72 Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months starting from March to May 2017. The research method used is survey method with correlational approach. The population in this study is all SMA Negeri 72 Jakarta. The reach population is all students of class XI of 106 students. The sample used in this research is 85 students by using proportional random sampling technique. Data Readiness Learning (Variable X) was obtained by providing questionnaires to the respondent while the data Learning Outcomes (Variable Y) obtained by taking the value of daily test period 2016/2017. The resulting regression equation Y = 6.916 + 0.603X. Test requirement analysis is test normality error estimation regression Y over X with Lilliefors test yield L arithmatic = 0,080 and L = 0,096. Thus it can be said that the data is normally distributed because Lhitung (0,080) <Ltabel (0,096). The regression linearity test yields Farithmatic (1.44) <F tabel (1.67), meaning that the regression equation is linear. Hypothesis testing with regression significance test yield F arithmatic (52,51)> F table table (3,96), then the regression equation is significant. Coefficient of product moment correlation from pearson resulted in rxy = 0,622, then tested significance of coefficient correlation by using t test and generated tct = 7,25 and ttable = 1,67. Thus it is stated that the correlation coefficient rxy = 0.622 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained by 38.75% shows that 38.75% of learning outcomes are determined by the readiness of learning and the remaining 61.25% influenced by other variables that are not examined. Based on the results of research can be concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between the readiness of learning with the results of learning on economic subjects in SMA Negeri 72 jakarta. Keywords: readiness to learn, learning outcomes

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Roni Faslah, S.Pd, MM ., Pembimbing II: Munawaroh, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 27 Nov 2017 02:26
Last Modified: 27 Nov 2017 02:26
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/772

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item