PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN SEKOLAH DAN PENGELOLAAN KELAS TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI STUDI KASUS KELAS X PADA SEKOLAH MADRASAH ALIYAH AL FALAH KLENDER JAKARTA TIMUR

LESTARI, ERLIN DWI KURNIA (2019) PENGARUH LINGKUNGAN SEKOLAH DAN PENGELOLAAN KELAS TERHADAP MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI STUDI KASUS KELAS X PADA SEKOLAH MADRASAH ALIYAH AL FALAH KLENDER JAKARTA TIMUR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Contents.pdf

Download (564kB)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (180kB)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (577kB)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (720kB)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (735kB)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (93kB)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (106kB)

Abstract

ERLIN DWI KURNIA LESTARI, Influence of School Environment and Classroom Management on Student Motivation in Economic Subjects in Class X Case Study at Al Falah Klender Islamic Middle School in East Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Economic Education Study Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, Jakarta State University, 2019. This study aims to determine the Effect of School Environment and Class Management on Student Learning Motivation in Economic Subjects in Class X Case Study at Al Falah Klender Aliyah Madrasah School in East Jakarta, partially or simultaneously. This researcher uses a survey method with a quantitative approach. The population of this study was class X students Aliyah Al Falah Klender East Jakarta, amounting to 100 people with a sample of 55 students. Data collection uses a questionnaire (questionnaire) which contains a statement with a Likert scale. The data analysis technique used descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis which was then processed using the SPSS program. The results showed that there was a partial influence between the school environment on student learning motivation and classroom management on student learning motivation. Simultaneously there is the influence of the school environment and classroom management on student learning motivation. The influence of 55.8% and the remaining 44.2% is influenced by other factors not examined. Keywords: School Environment, Class Management, Student Learning Motivation

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si, Pembimbing II: Dicky Iranto, S.E, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 03 Sep 2019 02:15
Last Modified: 03 Sep 2019 02:15
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/8075

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item