PENGARUH EFIKASI DIRI DAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA DI SMK HANG TUAH 1 JAKARTA

LAMBOK, RUTH FRANSISKA (2017) PENGARUH EFIKASI DIRI DAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA DI SMK HANG TUAH 1 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT RUTH FRANSISKA LAMBOK, 8105132210. The Effect of Self Efficacy and Independent Learning To Learning Outcomes On Students of Vocational High School Hang Tuah 1 Jakarta. Script, Jakarta : Study Program Education of Office Adiministration, Department of Economy And Administration, Faculty of Economy, State University of Jakarta. 2017. The research aims to determine whether there is influence of self efficacy and independent learning to learning outcomes on first grade students majoring in administration of Accounting, Accounting, Marketing and Multimedia on Vocational High School Hang Tuah 1 Jakarta. The research was conducted for three months from April to June. The research method used is survey method with correlation approach. The population in this research is students majoring in Office Administration, Accounting, Marketing and Multimedia with total 280 students. The sample used in this research is 115 students by using proportional random sampling technique. Data of variable Y (Learning Results) is secondary data obtained from learning outcomes based on daily exam in May 2017 while the data of variable X 1 (Self Efficacy) instrument used is a questionnaire model using Likert scale model and data of variable X2 (Independent of Learning ) instrument used is a questionnaire using Likert scale model. Before using the data, a test of the validity of the construct (construct validity) through the validation process is the calculation with Alpha Cronbach formula. The result of the reliability test of the variable X1 is 0.885 and the instrument is realible. Technique of analysis with normality test using Komolgrov Smirnov Z method and the value of X1 equal to 0,357 and the value of X2 equal to 0,350 and the value of Y equal to 0,113 which all bigger than significant 0,05 hence the distribution of the data is normal. Then writed conducted multicollinearity test and heteroscedasticity. From the results of multicollinearity test of 0.618 tolerance value greater than 0.1 and VIF less than 10 that is 1.617 can be concluded there is no multicollinearity problem. Next the writer conducted heteroscedasticity test with spearman's rho test, which produced significant X1 0,311 and X2 0,384. Because the signi ficant value is greater than 0.05 there is no heteroscedasticity problem. The regression equation obtained is Y = 26,996 + 1,431X1 + 0,183X2. Test of F test in ANOVA table, Influence Fcount 108.778> Ftable 3.07. Test t produced Tcount from independent learnoing is 2,874> Ttabel 1,981 and Tcount of self efficacy equal to 9,603> Ttabel 1,981. The determination coefficient test obtained results is 66%, the remaining is 34% influenced by other factors not examined students by other factors not examined. The result of this research is there is a positive and significant influence between self efficacy and learning independence on student learning outcomes Vocational High School Hang Tuah 1 Jakarta students. Keywords : Self Efficacy, Independent Learning, Learning Outcomes

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME ., Pembimbing II: Susan Febriantina, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 28 Nov 2017 09:06
Last Modified: 28 Nov 2017 09:06
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/919

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item