HUBUNGAN ANTARA KECEMASAN MENGHADAPI TES DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR PADA MATA PELAJARAN MATEMATIKA DI SMK NEGERI 14 JAKARTA

OCTAVIANI, ANA (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KECEMASAN MENGHADAPI TES DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR PADA MATA PELAJARAN MATEMATIKA DI SMK NEGERI 14 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ANA OCTAVIANI. The Correlation Between Test Anxiety with Learning Outcomes Students Subjects Mathematics at SMK Negeri 14 Jakarta. Skripsi, Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. Meil 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between Test Anxiety with Learning Outcomes Students Subjects Mathematics at SMK Negeri 14 Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months starting in February 2016 to April 2016. The research method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were students of class X SMK Negeri 14 Jakarta totaling 280 students. According to the table and sample population with a level of misunderstanding 5% then obtained a sample of 155 students by using simple random technique. ata from variable X about anxiety for the test is the primary data in the form of questionnaires and Y on learning outcomes is a secondary data such as test scores midterms.. Test requirements analysis done is to find the regression equation obtained is y = 154.51 – 0,94X . Normality test results Liliefors produce and Ltable Lcount = 0.05592 = 0.07117 at the significance level (a) = 0:05 to the number of samples (n) 155. Because Lcount = (0.05592) <Ltable = (0.07117) then variable X and Y have normal distribution. Testing the hypothesis with a significance test of regression produces Fhitung (86.53)> F table (3.91), which means a significant regression equation. produce regression linearity test of F (-1.74) <Ftabel (-1.53) so Fhitung <Ftabel it can be concluded that the model is a linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient = -0.601 produce rhitung. Ttest produces thitung (-9.30) <t table (-1.97). Thus it can be stated correlation coefficient r xy = -0.601 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 36.13% indicates that 36.13% of the variation is determined by test anxiety with learning outcomes and the remaining 63.87% influenced by other variables not examined. Based on the results of this study concluded that there is a negative and significant relationship between test anxiety faced with learning outcomes in students of SMK Negeri 14 Jakarta. Keywords: Anxiety Tests, Learning Outcomes

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Roni Faslah, S.Pd, MM ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 29 Nov 2017 09:32
Last Modified: 29 Nov 2017 09:32
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/966

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item