HUBUNGAN ANTARA STATUS SOSIAL EKONOMI DENGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA DI SMK NEGERI 44 JAKARTA

SITINJAK, DESTINY RASTANURA (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA STATUS SOSIAL EKONOMI DENGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR SISWA DI SMK NEGERI 44 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT DESTINY RASTANURA SITINJAK. The Relationship Between Social Status With the economics of learning motivation At SMK N 44 Jakarta. Study Program Economics, Concentration Education Office Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, May 2016. This study aimed to obtain valid and reliable data is about the relationship between socioeconomic status with Motivation At SMK N 44 Jakarta. The study was conducted over four months from March to June 2016 . The study was conducted by survey method with the correlational approachusing primary data Motivation).The sampling technique used is random sampling technique of proportional (proportional random sampling). The study population was all students / i SMK N 44 Jakarta. The population of this research is the whole affordable student / i XI SMK Negeri 44 Jakarta, 186 students. The number of samples used this research is 119 people.From the test requirements analysis, can be expressed in normal distribution and linear regression equation y = 98.22 + 4,956X. Based on the hypothesis test result can be seen that there is a significant relationship between organizational culture by Socio-Economic Status in Students' motivation by t test, where thitungttable8.21and1.67. Based on the correlation coefficient calculation socioeconomic status with motivation to learn gained a strong enough relationship that is equal to 0.605. Based on calculations performed to produce the coefficient of determination of 0.3656 or 36.56%. This means that 36.56% of Socio-Economic Status affect the level of motivation to learn, while the remaining 63.44% influenced by other variables that are not described in thismodel. Keywords: Socio-Economic Status, Motivation.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Nuryetty Zain, MM ., Pembimbing II: Osly Usman, M.Bus, M.Gt
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 29 Nov 2017 09:40
Last Modified: 29 Nov 2017 09:40
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/968

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item