HUBUNGAN ANTARA KOMPENSASI DENGAN LOYALITAS PADA KARYAWAN DI PT. MEGAH MEGALON DIVISI PEMASARAN BOGOR

IKHWAN, MUHAMMAD (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KOMPENSASI DENGAN LOYALITAS PADA KARYAWAN DI PT. MEGAH MEGALON DIVISI PEMASARAN BOGOR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT MUHAMMAD IKHWAN. The Correlation Between Compensation To loyalty of Employees at PT. Megah Megalon Bogor. Skripsi, Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. June 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between compensation and loyalty of employees at PT. Megah Megalon Bogor. This research was conducted for three months starting in March 2016 until May 2016. The method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were employees of PT Davy. The popuationin PT. Megah Megalon Bogor totaling 95 employees. According to the table and sample population with a level of misunderstanding 5% then obtained a sample of 58 employees using simple random technique. Data from variable X of the compensation is the primary data is the secondary data from the compensation and Y about loyaly is from the questionnaries. Test requirements analysis done is to find the regression equation obtained is y = 1,218 + 15,378X. Normality test results Liliefors produce Lhitung = 0.075 while Ltabel = 0.116 at the significance level (a) = 0:05 to the number of samples (n) 58. Because Lhitung = (0.075) <Ltabel = (0.116) then the variables X and Y have normal distribution. Testing the hypothesis with a significance test of regression produces Fhitung (20,23)> F table (4,02), which means a significant regression equation. Produce regression linearity test of F (1.81) <F table (1.87) so Fhitung <Ftabel it can be concluded that the model is a linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient generating rhitung = 0.505. T-test produces thitung (4,50)> t table (1.67). Thus it can be stated correlation coefficient r xy = 0.505 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 26,54% indicates that 26.54% of the variation of loyalty determined compensation and the remaining 73.46% influenced by other variables not examined. Based on the results of this study concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between compensation and loyalty of the employees at PT. Megah Mealon Bogor. Keywords: Compensation, Loyalty.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya PArimita, SE, MPA ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2017 11:00
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2017 11:00
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1014

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item