HUBUNGAN ANTARA KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA PADA PT. HERONA EXPRESS, PAMULANG

RANTO, TIMOTHY (2016) HUBUNGAN ANTARA KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA PADA PT. HERONA EXPRESS, PAMULANG. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT TIMOTHY RANTO. The Correlation Between Emotional Intellegence with Job Satisfaction of Employees at PT. HERONA EXPRESS, PAMULANG. Skripsi, Jakarta: Economic Education Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. June 2016. This study aims to determine whether there is a relationship between Emotional Intelligence with Job Satisfaction of Employees at PT. Herona Express, Pamulang. This research was conducted for three months starting in April 2016 to June 2016. The research method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were employees of PT. Herona Express, Pamulang. According to the table and sample population with a level of misunderstanding 5% then obtained a sample of 40 employee by using simple random technique. ata from variable X about emotional intelligence is the primary data in the form of questionnaires and Y on job satisfaction is a primary data in the form of questionnaires. Test requirements analysis done is to find the regression equation obtained is y = 92.39 + 0,21X . Normality test results Liliefors produce and Ltable Lcount = 0.106 = 0.140 at the significance level (a) = 0:05 to the number of samples (n) 40. Because Lcount = (0.106) <Ltable = (0.140) then variable X and Y have normal distribution. Testing the hypothesis with a significance test of regression produces Fhitung (6.23)> F table (4.10), which means a significant regression equation. produce regression linearity test of F (1.96) <Ftabel (2.15) so Fhitung <Ftabel it can be concluded that the model is a linear regression equation. Product moment correlation coefficient = 0.375 produce rhitung. T-test produces thitung (2.56) > t table (2.02). Thus it can be stated correlation coefficient r xy = 0.375 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 14.09% indicates that 14.09% of the variation is determined by test anxiety with learning outcomes and the remaining 85.91% influenced by other variables not examined. Based on the results of this study concluded that there is a positive and significant relationship between emotional intellegence with job satisfaction in employee of PT. Herona Express Pamulang. Keywords: Emotional Intelligence, Job satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Nuryetty Zain, MM ., Pembimbing II: Dewi Nurmalasari, S.Pd, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2017 11:27
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2017 11:27
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1023

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item