PENGARUH MINAT BELAJAR DAN MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS ICT TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA SISWA KELAS X SMAN 112 JAKARTA

DWI S.N., ANGGI ARDIAN (2013) PENGARUH MINAT BELAJAR DAN MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS ICT TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA SISWA KELAS X SMAN 112 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT ANGGI ARDIAN DWI S.N. 8115090287. Influence of Interest Study and ICT Media Based Learning Against Student Results X Class SMA 112 Jakarta. Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration of Economic Education Program Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2013. This study aims to determine whether there are significant media interest study and using ICT-based learning on learning outcomes of students in class X SMA Negeri 112 Jakarta. The research method used was a survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were all employees of class X SMA Negeri 112 Jakarta, and affordable population consists of class X-4, X-5 and X-6 which totaled 120 students. While the sample is used as many as 89 students using proportional random sampling technique. The instrument used to obtain variable data X1 (interest study) and X2 (ICT-based learning media) were measured using a questionnaire with Likert scale. For variable Y (learning outcomes) were measured using secondary data in the form of value UAS 20122013 school year. Based on the equation path analysis (path analysis) is obtained there is a path from X1 and X2 together (simultaneously) To Y. In other words, there is a significant effect between interest study (X1) and using ICT-based learning media (X2) together on learning outcomes (Y). It can be seen from the coefficient of determination R2 of 0.109, which means the influence of the independent variables (interest study and media-based learning ICT) with the dependent variables (learning outcomes) of 10.9% while the remaining 89.1% is influenced by other factors not examined. From the results of the second hypothesis test independent variable of interest study and using ICT - based learning media simultaneously have an impact on learning outcomes are seen from the F value (5.281) > F (2.21) and sig (0.007) <(0.05), meaning that H0 is rejected , so it can be concluded media interest study and using ICT-based learning simultaneously influence the learning outcomes. Then in partial interest studys have t (2.473)> t table (2.00) and sig (0.015) <(0.05) so H0 is rejected, the conclusion that interest study has a significant positive effect on learning outcomes. While t of using ICT-based learning media (2.473)> t table (2.00) and sig (0.036) <(0.05) so H0 is rejected, the conclusion that using ICT-based learning media has a significant positive effect on learning outcomes. The research concludes that there is a significant positive effect between media interest studys and using ICT-based learning on learning outcomes.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Drs. Dedi Purwana ES, M.Bus ., Pembimbing II: Osly Usman, M.Bus, Mgt
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 07 Dec 2017 03:06
Last Modified: 07 Dec 2017 03:06
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1152

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item