PENGARUH ANTARA STRES KERJA DAN SEMANGAT KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN DI PT GIKOKO KOGYO INDONESIA

MULYASARI, RIZKA (2013) PENGARUH ANTARA STRES KERJA DAN SEMANGAT KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN DI PT GIKOKO KOGYO INDONESIA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT RIZKA MULYASARI. The Influence Job Stress and morale with Employee’s Job Performance of PT Gikoko Kogyo Indonesia Jakarta Timur. Jakarta: Study Program Of Economic Education, Concentration in Office Administration Education, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty Economics, State University of Jakarta, 2013. This research conducted to investigate the influence between job stress and morale on the performance of the employees at PT Gikoko Kogyo Indonesia, East Jakarta. This study uses survey. Researchers collect and analyze data using interviews and distributing questionnaires to obtain relevant information about the influence between work stress and morale on the performance of the employees. The research site is at the PT Gikoko Kogyo Indonesia in East Jakarta's Pulogadung. This place was chosen because PT Gikoko Kogyo Indonesia is a manufacturing company that has a lot of work load and must be completed in a timely manner. Time studies conducted during the three months from December 2013 until February 2013. The population of this study were employees Gikoko Kogyo Indonesia PT East Jakarta and affordable population of this study is the production division employees totaling 62 people. The sample used by 55 people using simple random technique. Performance data obtained from the assessment of the performance of PT Gikoko Kogyo periods of January 2013. Instrument used to obtain data variables X1 (work stress) using a questionnaire with Likert scale models and X2 (morale) using a questionnaire with Likert scale models. The technique of data analysis using SPSS 17.0. From the test results it is known that F Fcount (31.713)> F table (3.18), this means that X1 (job stress) and X2 (morale) simultaneously affect Y (performance). T test produces thitung of X1 (Occupational Stress) of -4.705 and a TTable at 2.00, since -4.705 <-TTable (-2.00) then declared the work stress has a significant negative effect on performance. While thitung of X2 (morale) of 3.815 and a TTable at 2.00, because thitung> TTable, it can be concluded that there is a significant positive effect of morale on performance. The R2 of 0.549, which means that performance can be explained by the variables of job stress and morale of 54.9% and the remaining 45.1% is influenced by other variables not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Sudarti ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 11 Dec 2017 02:14
Last Modified: 11 Dec 2017 02:14
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1239

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item