PENGARUH SARANA PRASARANA PENDIDIKAN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA DI SMK GITA KIRTTI 2 JAKARTA

HIDAYATULLAH, SYARIEF (2017) PENGARUH SARANA PRASARANA PENDIDIKAN DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR SISWA DI SMK GITA KIRTTI 2 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT SYARIEF Hidayatullah. 8105116569. The Effect of Infrastructure Education and Motivation Study on Learning Outcomes in Kirtti Gita 2 SMK Jakarta. Essay. Jakarta: Economic Education Studies Program, Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta. This study aims to determine whether there is influence of infrastructure and learning motivation on learning outcomes in students majoring in office administration Kirtti Gita 2 SMK Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months starting in November 2016 until February 2017. The research method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study population numbered 628 students majoring in Administrative affordable totaling 76. The sample used in this study were 62 students by using proportional random sampling technique. Data variable Y (Learning Outcomes) is a secondary data obtained from the data of learning outcomes based daily test in January 2017, while the variable data X1 (Infrastructure Education) instrument used was a questionnaire using the model Likert scale and variable data X2 (Motivation) is secondary data obtained from the data assessment of learning outcomes. Prior to use, construct validity trials conducted through a validation process that is the calculation of correlation coefficient score of grains with a total score and reliability tests with Cronbach alpha formula. The results of variable reliability X1 at 0.889 and prove that the instrument reliable. Data were analyzed using SPSS version 22.0 begins with finding test requirements analysis is the test for normality using the Kolmogorov-Smirnov Z and can value X1 infrastructure of education of 0.200, X2 motivation to learn of 0.200 and Y learning outcomes of 0.200 were all bigger than 0.05 then the normal distribution of data. Then look for a test the classical assumption of multicollinearity and heteroscedasticity test. From the test results multikolinearitas Toleranc0e value amounted to 0.882 greater than 0.1 and less than 5 VIF is 1,134, it can be concluded that there was no trouble multikolinearitas. Next look for heteroscedasticity test with Spearman's rho test, which resulted in significant value X1 and X2 0.854 0.657. Because the significance value greater than 0.05 then there is no problem heteroscedasticity. The regression equation obtained was Y = 20.563 + 0,369X1 + 0,229X2. Test the hypothesis that the F test in the ANOVA tables, known Fhitung 38.485> 3.153 Ftabel. T test produces thitung of educational infrastructure 5.730> 2.001 Ttabel and Thitung of motivation to learn at 4.269> 2.001 Ttabel. Then test the coefficient of determination obtained results of 56.6%, the remaining 43.4% is influenced by other factors not examined. It is concluded that there are significant positive and significant correlation between educational infrastructure and learning motivation to learning outcomes in vocational Gita Kirtti 2 Jakarta.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rr. Ponco Dewi Karyaningsih, MM ., Pembimbing II: Marsofiyati, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perlengkapan, Manajemen Peralatan, Manajemen Perbekalan (Equipment Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 07:55
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 07:55
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1385

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item