PENGARUH STRES DAN LOCUS OF CONTROL TERHADAP PROKRASTINASI AKADEMIK PADA ORMAWA DI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

MAWARIZKY, SYIFA (2017) PENGARUH STRES DAN LOCUS OF CONTROL TERHADAP PROKRASTINASI AKADEMIK PADA ORMAWA DI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT SYIFA MAWARIZKY. 8105132099. The Influence of Stress and Locus Of Control Against Academic Procrastination. Essay. Jakarta: Education Program Administration Office, Faculty of Economics, Jakarta State University, May 2017. This study aims to determine whether there is influence of stress and locus of control on academic procrastination at ormawa at Jakarta State University. This research was conducted for three months starting from March to May 2017. The research method used is survey method with correlational approach .. The population reachable is the core board of each ormawa, amounting to 156 students. The sample used in this research is 110 students by using propotional random sampling technique. Data variable Y (Academic Procrastination) is the primary data, the instrument used is a questionnaire by using the Likert scale model. The variable data of X1 (Stress) instrument used is questionnaire using likert scale model and X2 variable data (locus of control) is the primary data using Guttman scale. Prior to use, a validity test is conducted through the validation process ie calculation of correlation coefficient score with total score and reliability test with Alpha Cronbach formula, while for variable X2 (locus of control) using using biserial calculation. Data analysis technique using SPSS program version 21.0 started by looking for test requirement analysis that is normality test using Komolgrov Smirnov Z method and X1 value can be equal to 0,849, X2 equal to 0,763 and Y equal to 0,986 which all bigger than 0,05 significance hence normal distributed data . Test heteroscedasticity by Spearman's rho test, which yielded significance value of X1 0,816 and X2 0,843. Because the value of significance is more than 0.05 then there is no problem of heteroscedasticity. Regression equation obtained is Y = 113,631 + 0,529X1 + 0,8790X2. Hypothesis test that is test of F in table ANOVA, known Fhitung 47,711> Ftabel 3,08. Test t produces tcount of stress 7,289> ttable 1,98 and tcount of locus of control equal to 4, 120> ttabel 1,98. Test coefficient determination obtained results 47.1%, the remaining 52.9% influenced by other factors not examined. The conclusion of this study is that there is a significant influence between stress and locus of control on academic procrastination at ormawa at Jakarta State University. At the highest indicator stress that is physical symptoms 35.85%, students are expected to reduce the loads done so that no problems arise what is felt to his body. In academic procrastination, the highest indicator is doing another activity which is more enjoyable 34,69%, it is expected that more students can manage time well so that their obligation in academic is not left behind. Keywords: Locus Of Control , Academic Prokrastinsi, Stress

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Henry Eryanto, MM ., Pembimbing II: Marsofiyati, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Tinggi (Haiger Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Dec 2017 07:59
Last Modified: 14 Dec 2017 07:59
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1386

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item