PENGARUH KEMANDIRIAN DAN DISIPLIN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI PADA SISWA MADRASAH ALIYAH NEGERI (MAN) 3 JAKARTA PUSAT

PRATAMA, RANDI RAMDANI (2016) PENGARUH KEMANDIRIAN DAN DISIPLIN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI PADA SISWA MADRASAH ALIYAH NEGERI (MAN) 3 JAKARTA PUSAT. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Randi Ramdani Pratama. "The Influence of Self and Discipline Learning of the Learning Outcomes Economics of The Student In Madrasah Aliyah Negeri (MAN) 3 Central Jakarta". Bachelor theses. Economic education cooperatives. The Faculty of Economy. Jakarta State University. 2016. A thesis advisor: Sri Indah Nikensari, SE, M.Si and Ari Saptono, SE, M.Pd. This research aims to analyze the influence of Self and discipline learning against the results of the study of the economy students MAN 3 Central Jakarta. This research method using survey methods. The population in this research is that the students majoring in social science (IS) class X (ten) which amounted to 71 students, grade XI (eleven) which amounted to 72 students, and grade XII (twelve) of 76 students, so that the total number of students majoring in the social sciences (IS) in MAN 3 Central Jakarta is 219 students. While the population terjangkaunya grade XI IS MAN 3 Jakarta which numbered 72 students, consists of 2 classes. Sampling techniques using sampling techniques saturated. Saturated Sampling is sampling techniques when all of the population is used as a sample and also known by the term census. The technique of a data used in this research is a double regression analysis using the software SPSS 20.0. Based on the results of the SPSS output obtained regression equation: Y = 27,386 + 0,072X1 + 0,414X2 and known that the Self learning (X1) partially does not affect the results of the Learning Outcomes Economics (Y) with thitung (0,551) < ttabel (1,994). The discipline of learning (X2) partially affect the results of the learning Outcomes Economics (Y) with known known thitung (3,160) > ttabel (1,994). Based on the test results F on a = 5 percent known Fhitung (8,381) > Ftabel (3.13), it can be said that the self and discipline learning simultaneously affect the results of the learning outcomes economics. The value of the determination coefficient (R2) obtained by 0,195. It can thus be interpreted that 19.5% variation of economic learning outcomes can be explained by the independence and discipline learn, while the rest of 80.5 percent explained by other factors is not examined. Key Words: Self Learning, Discipline Learning, Learning Outcomes Economics.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Sri Indah Nikensari, SE, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Ari Saptono, SE, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 20 Dec 2017 07:35
Last Modified: 20 Dec 2017 07:35
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1582

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item