PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (STUDI PADA PEKERJA DI SUKU DINAS KEBERSIHAN KECAMATAN CIPAYUNG JAKARTA TIMUR)

Fadila, Ahmad (2017) PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN (STUDI PADA PEKERJA DI SUKU DINAS KEBERSIHAN KECAMATAN CIPAYUNG JAKARTA TIMUR). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
table_of_content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

Ahmad Fadila, 2016; The Effect of Work Motivation and Organizational Commitment on Employees Performance in Suku Dinas Kebesihan District Cipayung Jakarta Timur. Thesis, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study were: 1) To description of work motivation, organizational commitment and employees performance at Suku Dinas Kebersihan District Cipayung Jakarta Timur, 2) To determine whether there is influence between motivation work on employees performance at Suku Dinas Kebersihan District Cipayung Jakarta Timur, 3) To determine whether there is influence between organizational commitment on employees performance at Suku Dinas Kebersihan District Cipayung Jakarta Timur, 4) To determine whether there is influence between work motivation and organizational commitment together on employees performance at Suku Dinas Kebersihan District Cipayung Jakarta Timur, 5) To find out how big contribution of motivation work and organizational commitment on employees performance at Suku Dinas Kebersihan District Cipayung Jakarta Timur. Research conducted on 65 employees of Suku Dinas Kebersihan Kecamatan Cipayung Jakarta Timur. Data collection technique used methods of disseminating survey questionnaire which is then processed with SPSS 18.0 program. This research uses descriptive and explanatory analysis. Results of regression showed that there is positive and significant correlation between work motivation on employees performance, there is positive and significant correlation between organizational commitment to employees performance. Work Motivation and organizational commitment simultaneously positive and significant impact on employees performance to the value of F> F table (29.067> 3.15) and significant (0.000 <0.05). R2 values of 0.484, or (48.4%). This shows that 48.4% of employees performance is explained by factors of Work motivation and organizational commitment while the remaining 51.6% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: Work Motivation, Organizational Commitment, Employees Performance

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita M.Si Pembimbing II: Dr. Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 23 Dec 2017 14:03
Last Modified: 23 Dec 2017 14:03
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/1769

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item