PENGARUH KOMUNIKASI DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA PADA DOSEN FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

Sianturi, Immanuel Tanacha (2017) PENGARUH KOMUNIKASI DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP SEMANGAT KERJA PADA DOSEN FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_abstract.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_table_of_content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
8215132771_chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
8215132771_chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8215132771_bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

Immanuel Tanacha P. Sianturi, 2017; The Influence of Communication and Compensation Toward Work Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty Universitas Negeri Jakarta. Skripsi: Jakarta, Human Resource Management Concentration, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this research are: 1) To determine how the image of communication, compensation and work spirit experienced by lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta; 2) To determine whether the Influence of Communication Toward Work Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta; 3) To determine whether the Influence of Communication and Compensation Toward Work Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta; 4) To determine whether Influence of Communication and Compensation Toward Work Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta. The study population were Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta. Data collection technique used method of disseminating survey questionnaire and the results processed by IBM SPSS Statistics program version 23. This study used a descriptive and explanatory research. Results of regression analysis showed that There is a positive and significant Influence of Communication Toward Working Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta. There is a positive and significant Influence of Compensation Toward Work Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta. There is a positive and significant Influence of Communication and Compensation together Toward Work Spirit of Lecturer of Economics Faculty of Universitas Negeri Jakarta. value of 0.515, or 51.5%, while the remaining 48.5% are other factors that affect work motivation, but not investigated. Keywords: Interpersonal Communication, Communication, Compensation and Work Spirit

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Agung Wahyu Handaru, S.T, M.M Pembimbing II: Dra Sholikha, M.M
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 31 Dec 2017 14:28
Last Modified: 31 Dec 2017 14:28
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2058

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item