HUBUNGAN ANTARA BIAYA PRODUKSI DAN HARGA JUAL DENGAN VOLUME PENJUALAN DI KOPERASI BATIK BUDI TRESNA CIREBON

AMALIA, HIKMATULL (2013) HUBUNGAN ANTARA BIAYA PRODUKSI DAN HARGA JUAL DENGAN VOLUME PENJUALAN DI KOPERASI BATIK BUDI TRESNA CIREBON. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (719kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (64kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (94kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (145kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (122kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (458kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (54kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (76kB) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT HIKMATULL AMALIA. Correlation between Production Cost and Selling Price with Volume Sales In Batik Budi Tresna Cooperative Cirebon. Sciption. Jakarta: concentration of cooperative Economic, Study Program of Economic, State University of Jakarta.2013. This study aims to determine how much the correlation between production cost and selling price with volume sales In Cooperative Batik Budi Tresna Cirebon. The method used exposure facto research is correlational approach. The type of data used between cross section data as much as 4 types of batik cloth women are counted one by one, and the time series for 2 years, that is from January 2010 to December 2011, with the secondary data obtained from the Cooperative Budi Tresna Batik Cirebon. Processing data using SPSS 16.0. Multiple regression equation obtained for Silk Cap obtained Y = 1,124 - 2,126 X1 + 4,91 X2 , Sutera Write obtain Y = 3,461 - 1,962 X1 + 184,269 X2 , Cotton Cap obtained Y = 1,088 - 1,800 X1 + 313,700 X2 , Cotton Write obtain Y = 1,112 - 1,890 X 1 + 239,427 X2 . Based on the hypothesis testing four types of batik cloth, obtained F test with a significance value = 0.000 which is smaller than alpha 0.05. Value of R Square for Silk Cap is at 0.439, meaning that all the independent variables (production cost and selling price) can explain the dependent variable (volume sales) of 43.9%. While the remaining 55.1% is explained by other variables. Value of R Square for Sutera Write amounted to 0.588, meaning that all the independent variables (production cost and selling price) can explain the dependent variable (volume sales) of 58.8%. While the remaining 41.2% is explained by other variables. Value of R Square for Cotton Cap is at 0.624, meaning that all the independent variables (production cost and selling price) can explain the dependent variable (volume sales) of 62.4%. While the remaining 37.6% is explained by other variables. Value of R Square for Silk Cap is at 0.459, meaning that all the independent variables (production cost and selling price) can explain the dependent variable (volume sales) at 45.9%. While the remaining 54.1% is explained by other variables. Based on the classic assumption test the multicollinearity of the four types of batik cloth can be seen from the test results that multicollinearity VIF value for each independent variable is less than 10 and the value of tolerence for each independent variable is greater than 0.1 because of it can be concluded that there is no multicollinearity among the independent variables. In other words, the assumption of non-Multicollinearity met. Based on these results it can be concluded that there is a correlation between production cost and selling price with volume sales. Keywords: production cost, selling price and volume sales.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rd. Tuty Sariwulan, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Dr. Harya Kuncara W, SE, M.Si
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Ekoonomi Keuangan & Finansial
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Koperasi, Sistem Perkoperasian (Cooverative)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan (Commerce, Trade)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 04 Jan 2018 08:14
Last Modified: 04 Jan 2018 08:14
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2134

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item