PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN DIVISI “B” PT. “K” BEKASI

Damayanti, Rika (2017) PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN DIVISI “B” PT. “K” BEKASI. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Table Of Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

Rika Damayanti, 2017; The Influence of Job Motivation and Job Environment on Employee Job Satisfaction at Division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi. Thesis, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study were: 1) To know the description of job motivation, job environment and job satisfaction of employee at division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi, 2) To determine whether there is influence between job motivation on job satisfaction of employees at division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi, 3) To determine whether there is influence between job environment on employee job satisfactionat division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi, 4) To determine whether there is influence between job motivation and job environment together on job satisfaction of employees at division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi, 5) To know how much contribution of job motivation and job environment on employee job satisfaction at division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi. The sample of this research are 77 employees of division “B” PT. “K” Bekasi. Research data retrieval by survey method with questionnaires and the data processed with SPSS version 20. This research using descriptive and explanatory analysis. The results of regression showed that there is positive and significant correlation between job motivation on job satisfaction, there is positive and significant correlation between job environment on job satisfaction. Job motivation and job environment simultaneously positive and significant impact on job satisfaction to the value of Fcount v > F (39,110> 3.12) and significant (0.000 <0.05). R2 values of 0.514, or (51.4%). This shows that 51.4% of job satisfactionis explained by factors of job motivation and job environment while the remaining 48.6% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: Job Motivation, Job Environment, Job Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiarditha, M.Si Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, M.PA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Roni Faslah
Date Deposited: 08 Jan 2018 05:57
Last Modified: 08 Jan 2018 05:57
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2377

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item