PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. KURNIA ELOK

PURWANINGRUM, CHANISSA (2014) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN MOTIVASI TERHADAP KINERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. KURNIA ELOK. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT CHANISSA PURWANINGRUM. 8105097368.Influance of Compensation and Motivation to Performance on Employee in PT. Kurnia Elok. Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration of Economic Education Program Administration, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2014. This study aims to determine whether there Effect Compensation and Motivation on Employee Performance At PT. Elegant gift. The method used was a survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study were all employees of PT. Elegant gift totaling 207 employees and its population is affordable PT Kurnia Elegant employees of the production department, amounting to 102 employees. While the sampling technique used was simple random sampling with simple random sampling can be done by lottery as many as 78 respondents. The instrument used to obtain the data variables X1 (compensation) were measured using secondary data such as company payroll employees in July 2013 and the variable X2 (motivation) were measured using a questionnaire with Likert scale. For the Y variable (performance) was measured by using secondary data in the form of a list of performance assessment in July 2013. Based on the equation path analysis (path analysis) is obtained there is a path from X1 and X2 jointly (simultaneously) to Y. In other words, there is a significant effect between compensation (X1) and motivation (X2) jointly on the performance (Y). It can be seen from the coefficient of determination R2 of 0.370 which means that the influence of the independent variable (compensation and motivation) with the dependent variable (performance) by 37% while the remaining 63% is influenced by other factors not examined. From the results of the second hypothesis test independent variable compensation and motivation simultaneously have an influence on the observed performance of the F value (22.026)> F table (3.13) and sig (0.000) <(0.05), meaning that H0 is rejected, so it can be concluded compensation and motivation simultaneously affect the performance. Then in partial compensation has tcount (3.039)> t table (2.00) and sig (0.033) <(0.05) so H0 is rejected, the conclusion that compensation has a significant positive effect on performance. While t count of motivation (5.342)> t table (2.00) and sig (0.000) <(0.05) so H0 is rejected, the conclusion that motivation has a significant positive effect on performance. The research concludes that there is a significant positive effect between compensation and motivation on performance.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Nuryetty Zain, MM , Pembimbing II: Munawaroh, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 08 Nov 2017 10:06
Last Modified: 08 Nov 2017 10:06
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/243

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item