PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. CENTRAL PROTEINAPRIMA Tbk. JAKARTA

RAMDANI, DEFRI (2016) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. CENTRAL PROTEINAPRIMA Tbk. JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
table_of_content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Defri Ramdani, 2016; The Influence of Leadership Style and Work Environment on The Job Satisfaction of Employee in PT. Central Proteinaprima tbk. Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study are: 1) To know the description of leadership style, working conditions and job satisfaction of employees at PT. Central Proteinaprima Tbk, 2) To determine whether the effect of leadership style on job satisfaction of employees of PT. Central Proteinaprima Tbk, 3) To determine whether the work environment influence job satisfaction PT. Central Proteinaprima Tbk, 4) To determine whether the style of leadership and the work environment influence job satisfaction PT. Central Proteinaprima Tbk. This study was conducted 97 employees in several divisions at PT. Proteinaprima Central Jakarta. Data collection technique used survey methods, namely distributing questionnaires are then processed by SPSS 21.0. This research uses descriptive and explanatory analysis. The results of this regression showed that there is positive and significant correlation between leadership style on job satisfaction , there is positive and significant correlation between the work environment on job satisfaction. Leadership style and working environment with the same positive and significant impact on job satisfaction with the value of F> F table (28.99> 3.11) and significant (0.000 <0.05). R2 values of 0.368 or (36.80%). This shows that 36.80% of job satisfaction explained by factors leadership style and working environment while the remaining 63.20% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: Leadership Style, Environment of Job, Job Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM ., Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, M.PA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 11 Jan 2018 03:27
Last Modified: 11 Jan 2018 03:27
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2479

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item