PENGARUH KONSEP DIRI DAN LOCUS OF CONTROL, TERHADAP KEMATANGAN KARIR MAHASISWA TINGKAT AKHIR (STUDI PADA MAHASISWA S1 JURUSAN PSIKOLOGI UNJ ANGKATAN 2011)

PARSAORAN, ANDRE PASKA (2016) PENGARUH KONSEP DIRI DAN LOCUS OF CONTROL, TERHADAP KEMATANGAN KARIR MAHASISWA TINGKAT AKHIR (STUDI PADA MAHASISWA S1 JURUSAN PSIKOLOGI UNJ ANGKATAN 2011). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Andre Paska Parsaoran, 2015: The Influence of Self Concept and Locus Of Control, Against Career Maturity On Level Final Year University Students (Studies in Concentration Psychology Students S1 UNJ Class 2011). The purpose of this study were: 1). Knowing how the image of self concept, locus of control, and the maturity of his career in the Concentration of Psychology graduate student class 2011, State University of Jakarta. 2). Knowing whether there is influence between self-concept to the final year students of career maturity class 2011 the Concentration of Psychology, State University of Jakarta. 3). Knowing whether there is influence between the locus of control on career maturity Concentration of Psychology graduate student class 2011, State University of Jakarta. 4). Knowing whether self concept and locus of control is jointly influence the career maturity Concentration of Psychology graduate student class of 2011, State University of Jakarta. Analysis in this research is descriptive analysis and correlation causality. The study was conducted on 105 students of the Concentration of S1 Psychology UNJ Class 2011 using probability sampling methods. While the technique of data collection is done by distributing questionnaires, which is processed using SPSS 21.0. The results of regression showed: Results of regression showed: 1). The self-concept influence of positive and significant impact on the career maturity. 2). Locus of control has positive and significant influence on the career maturity. 3). Self-concept and locus of control simultaneously positive and significant impact on career maturity. Adjusted R2 of 0.435, indicating that 43.5% of career maturity is explained by factors of self-concept and locus of control while the remaining 56.5% influenced or explained by other variables. Key words: Self-concept , Locus Of Control, Career Maturity

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, SE, M.PA ., Pembimbing II: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Tinggi (Haiger Education)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 11 Jan 2018 03:49
Last Modified: 11 Jan 2018 03:49
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2483

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item