PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KETERLIBATAN KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA PT KUSUMA ABADI, JAKARTA

MUNAJAT, SIDIQ (2016) PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA DAN KETERLIBATAN KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA PT KUSUMA ABADI, JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Sidiq Munajat, 2016; The Influence of Job Satisfaction and Job Involvement on Commitment Organizational at PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta. Skripsi: Jakarta, Human Resource Management Concentration, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of the research are: 1) To know description for the job satisfaction, job involvement and Commitment Organizational at PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta. 2) To determine whether there is an influence of job satisfaction on commitment organizational PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta. 3) To determine whether there is an influence of job involvement on commitment organizational at PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta. 4) To determine whether there is an influence of job satisfaction and job involvement simultaneously on organizational at PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta, 5) To know how far the contribution of job satisfaction and job involvement on commitment organizational at PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta. This research is taken 84 employees PT. Kusuma Abadi, Jakarta The techniques of data collection used survey method by distributing questionnaires, which are then processed using SPSS 22.0. The research using descriptive and explanatory analysis.. The results of the regression indicate that there is positive influence and significant between job satisfaction to commitment organizational and there is positive influence and significant between job involvement to commitment organizational. Job satisfaction and job involvement simultaneously positive influence and significant to commitment organizational through F count > F table (33.157 > 3.11) and significance value (0.000 < 0.05). This research has figured out the score of job satisfaction and job involvement on job satisfaction is 0,45 or 45% through the result of R2 value while the rest is 55% is influenced by the other factors. Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Job Involvement, Commitment Organization

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA ., Pembimbing II: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 12 Jan 2018 07:52
Last Modified: 12 Jan 2018 07:52
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2532

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item