PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN KARIR DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TEHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. TASPEN (PERSERO) KANTOR PUSAT

MULYAWATI, AGITA (2016) PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN KARIR DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TEHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT. TASPEN (PERSERO) KANTOR PUSAT. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Agita Mulyawati, 2016; The Influence of Career Development and Organizational Commitment on Employee Job Satisfaction in PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office. Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. This research purpose are: 1) To know the description about career development, organizational commitment and job satisfacton at PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office, 2) To determine whether there is influence between career development and job satisfaction of employees PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office, 3) To determine whether there is influence between organizational commitment and job satisfaction of employees PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office, 4) To determine whether there is influence between the career development and organizational commitment together on job satisfaction for employees PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office, 5) To find out how big the contribution of the career development and organizational commitment on job satisfaction of employees PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office. Research conducted on 75 employees PT. Taspen (Persero) Head Office. Data collection techniques using a survey method that is spreading questionnaire which is then processed with SPSS 20.0 program. This research uses descriptive and explanatory analysis. Results of regression showed that there is a positive and significant influence among the career development on job satisfaction, there is positive and significant correlation between organizational commitment on job satisfaction. Career development and organizational commitment simultaneously positive and significant impact on job satisfaction to the value of F count> F table (44.971>3.123) and significant (0.000 <0.05). R2 values of 0.555 or (55.50%). This shows that 55.50% of job satisfaction is explained by factors career development and organizational commitment while the remaining 44.50% influenced or explained by other variables. Keywords: Career Development, Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 15 Jan 2018 07:49
Last Modified: 15 Jan 2018 07:49
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2554

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item