PENGARUH WORK-FAMILY CONFLICT DAN DUKUNGAN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN PT. FAJAR ABADI MASINDO

FAJRIEN, GUSTI ABELAZWARDY (2016) PENGARUH WORK-FAMILY CONFLICT DAN DUKUNGAN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN PT. FAJAR ABADI MASINDO. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Gusti Abelazwardy Fajrien, 2016; The Influence of Work-Family Conflict and Organizational Support on Organizational Commitment at PT. Fajar Abadi Masindo. Skripsi, Jakarta : Human Resource Management Concentration, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this research are: 1) To find a description of the Work-Family Conflict and Organizational Support and Organizational Commitment in PT. Fajar Abadi Masindo, 2) To determine whether there isinfluence ofWork-Family Conflict on Organizational Commitment PT. Fajar Abadi Masindo, 3) To determine whether there isinfluence of organizational support on Organizational Commitment PT. Fajar Abadi Masindo, 4) To determine whether there isinfluence of Work-Family Conflict and Organizational Support simultaneously on Organizational Commitment PT. Fajar Abadi Masindo. The sample of this research are 67 employees of PT Fajar Abadi Masindo. Research data retrieval by survey method with questionnaires and the data processed with SPSS version 21.0.This research using descriptive and explanatory analysis. The Results of regression showed that compensation has significant effect onjob satisfaction and organizational climate has significant effect on job satisfaction. Work-family conflict and organizational supportsimultaneously have significant effect on organizational commitmentwith Fcount (43.573)> Ftable (3.14) and significance value (0.000 <0.05). R2 value are 0.323 or 32.3%. It shows that 32.3% of employee job are influenced by compensation and organizational climate, while the rest 67.7% is influenced by other factors. Keywords: Work-family conflict, Organizational Support, Organizational Commitment, SPSS.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ., Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 17 Jan 2018 04:20
Last Modified: 17 Jan 2018 04:20
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2588

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item