PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT.SUCOFINDO (Persero) CABANG BEKASI

PRATIWI, AYU ENDAH (2013) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT.SUCOFINDO (Persero) CABANG BEKASI. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Ayu Endah Pratiwi, 2013; Influence of Compensation and Work Environment on Employees Job Satisfaction at PT.SUCOFINDO branch Bekasi. Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration in Human Resource Management, Management Studies Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of this study are: 1) To know the description of compensation, working environment, and job satisfaction at PT.Sucofindo branch Bekasi. 2) To know the influence between compensation towards job satisfaction. 3) To know the influence between work environment towards job satisfaction. 4) To know the influence of compensation and working environment towards job satisfaction at PT.Sucofindo branch Bekasi. The analysis conducted in this study is a simple linear and linear multiple. Research carried out by the method of simple random sampling of 74 employees in division of PT.Sucofindo, while the techniques of data collection was done by distributing questionnaires which are the processed using SPSS 18.0. The results of hypothesis testing: 1) there is a significant influence of compensation towards job satisfaction (18,6%), 2) there is a significant influence of work environment towards job satisfaction (37,1%), 3) compensation and work environment simultaneously having an influence on the job satisfaction (45%). Compensation and work environment which had been controlled by years of experience simultaneously influence job satisfaction through Fcount > Ftable (29,075 > 3,13) with significance value (0,000 < 0,05) This research has figured out the score of compensation and work environment influence on job satisfaction is 0,450 or 45% through the result of R value while the rest is 55% is influenced by the other factors. Key words: compensation. Work environment, job satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM ; Pembimbing II: Agung AWS Waspodo, SE, MPP
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 23 Jan 2018 07:08
Last Modified: 23 Jan 2018 07:08
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2727

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item