PENGARUH PROMOSI PENJUALAN DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KARTU SELULER XL (Survei pada pengunjung ITC Cempaka Mas lantai 4 Jakarta)

HERMAWAN, TINO (2013) PENGARUH PROMOSI PENJUALAN DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN KARTU SELULER XL (Survei pada pengunjung ITC Cempaka Mas lantai 4 Jakarta). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Tino Hermawan, 2013; The Influence of Sales Promotion and Cost Perception Towards Purchase Decision for XL Mobile card: survey on visitor at 4th floor of ITC Cempaka Mas Jakarta. Advisory Team:Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si. and Dra Basrah Saidani, M.Si. This study aims to describe clearly about Sales Promotion, Cost Perception and Purchase Decision for XL Mobile card on visitor at 4th floor of ITC Cempaka Mas Jakarta. The second objective is to test the influence of Sales Promotion on Purchase Decision. The third objective is to test the influence of Cost Perception on Purchase Decision. And the fourth objective is to test the simultaneously the influence between Sales Promotion and Cost Perception to Purchase Decision. Population of this research is that consumers who buy and use the product XL card in ITC Cempaka Mas 4th floor Jakarta. Sampling totaled 100 respondents using nonprobability sampling method. While part of nonprobability sampling used was Convenience Sampling. The research was carried out quantitatively, descriptive and causal research design, and use survey methods. Analysis of the research was conducted using SPSS 18 for data processing. The results of the t test shows the Sales Promotion and Purchase Decision significantly influence the significance value X to Y (0.000), and Cost Perception and Purchase Decision are also significantly influence the value of significance X 1 to Y (0.001) both are not greater than 0.05. The results of F test simultaneously indicates Sales Promotion and Cost Perception influencing significantly to Purchase Decision (0.000). And the result of determination analysis in this study shows the variations in the value of Purchase Decision that is described in the variable Sales Promotion and Cost Perception by 33.3%. While the remaining 66.7% are influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research model. Keywords: Sales Promotion, Cost Perception and Purchase Decision.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Perikalanan (Advertising)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 24 Jan 2018 08:09
Last Modified: 24 Jan 2018 08:09
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2772

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item