PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA PEGAWAI TATA USAHA: STUDI PADA TUJUH FAKULTAS DI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

LARASATI, DIANTY (2014) PENGARUH MOTIVASI DAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI TERHADAP KEPUASAN KERJA PADA PEGAWAI TATA USAHA: STUDI PADA TUJUH FAKULTAS DI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Dianty Larasati, 2013; Influence of Motivation and Organizational Commitment towards Administrative Employee’s Job Satisfaction, Case Study of The Seven Faculties at State University of Jakarta. Undergraduate Thesis, Jakarta: Human Resource Management Concentration, Management Study Program, Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. The purpose of these research are: 1) To know the description of the motivation, organizational commitment, job satisfaction, and working period at the State University of Jakarta. 2) To know the influence of motivation which had been controlled by working period on job satisfaction at State University of Jakarta. 3) To know the influence of organizational commitment which had been controlled by working period on job satisfaction at State University of Jakarta. 4) To know the influence of motivation and organizational commitment which had been controlled by working period simultaneously influence on job satisfaction at State University of Jakarta. The analysis conducted in this research is descriptive and explanatory analysis. The study was conducted on 122 civil servants at seven faculties in the State University of Jakarta, while the techniques of data collection was done by distributing questionnaires and the data being processed using SPSS 21.0. The regression shows that there is influence between motivation which had been controlled by working period towards job satisfaction and there is influence between organizational commitment which had been controlled by working period towards job satisfaction. Motivation and organizational commitment which had been controlled by working period simultaneously influence job satisfaction through Fcount > F (6.192 > 2.68) with significance value (0.001 < 0,05). This research has figured out the score of motivation and organizational commitment influence on job satisfaction is 0.114 or (11.4%) through the result of R table value while the rest is 88.6% is influenced by the other factors. Keywords: motivation, organizational commitment, working period, job satisfaction

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Agung Wahyu Handaru, ST, MM ; Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 26 Jan 2018 02:38
Last Modified: 26 Jan 2018 02:38
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2800

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item