PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi kasus pada pelanggan DHL Pancoran)

FEBRIAWAN, REZA (2014) PENGARUH EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING DAN PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN (Studi kasus pada pelanggan DHL Pancoran). S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_OF_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Reza Febriawan, 2014; The Influence of Experiential Marketing and Perceived Price Towards Customer Loyality: Survey on DHL Service Point at Pancoran. Advisory Team: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE. M.Si., Agung Kresnamurti, ST, MM. This study aims to describe clearly about experiential marketing, price perception and Customer Loyality on DHL service point at Pancoran. The second objective is to test the influence of experiential marketing on customer loyality. The third objective is to test the influence of price perception on customer loyality. And the fourth objective is to test the simultaneously the influence between experiential marketing and perceived price to customer loyality. Population of the research is DHL costumers on Service Point Pancoran. Sampling totaled 211 respondents using nonprobability sampling method. While part of nonprobability sampling used was convenience sampling. The research was carried out quantitatively, descriptive and causal research design, and use conclusive methods. Analysis of the research was conducted using SPSS 20 for data processing. The results of the t test shows the experiential marketing and customer loyality significantly influence the significance value X to Y (0.000), and perceived price and customer loyalty are also significantly influence the value of significance X1 to Y (0.000) both are not greater than 0.05. The results of F test simultaneously indicates experiential marketing and perceived price influencing significantly to customer loyality (0.000). And the result of determination analysis in this study shows the variations in the value of customer loyalty that is described in the variable experiential marketing and perceived price by 28.7%. While the remaining 71.3% are influenced or explained by other variables that are not included in this research model. Keywords:Experiential marketing, Perceived Price, Customer Loyality.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Agung Kresnamurti RP, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Layanan Kantor (Office Services)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Perikalanan (Advertising)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Jan 2018 02:36
Last Modified: 30 Jan 2018 02:36
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2835

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item