PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI KARYAWAN PADA DEPARTEMEN SERVICES, BUSINESS & FINANCE PT. GUNUNG MADU PLANTATIONS, LAMPUNG TENGAH

KUSUMO, EKO (2012) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP KOMITMEN ORGANISASI KARYAWAN PADA DEPARTEMEN SERVICES, BUSINESS & FINANCE PT. GUNUNG MADU PLANTATIONS, LAMPUNG TENGAH. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Eko Kusumo Apriyanto, 2012; The Influence of Compensation and Work Stress on Services, Business, & Finance Department Employees Organizational Commitment at PT Gunung Madu Plantations Central Lampung. Final Paper, Jakarta: Human Resource Management concentrate, Management Study Program, Faculty of Economics. The purposes of this research are 1) To know description of compensation, work stress, and organizational commitment on services, business, & finance department. 2) To know how strong the influence of compensation towards employees organizational commitment. 3) To know how strong the influence of work stress towards employees organizational commitment. 4) To know how strong the influence among of compensation and work stress towards employees organizational commitment. This research using descriptive and explanatory analysis. The research conduct 100 respondent and data collecting technique is by using questioners with stratified random sampling and it was cultivated by SPSS version 16.0 for windows. Regression partially shows that there is influence between compensation towards employees organizational commitment (if work stress variable is constant and there is influence between work stress towards employees organizational commitment (if compensation variable is constant). The result of F = 14.177 > F = 3.090 with value significant 0.000, that is means there is influence among compensation and work stress toward employees organizational commitment. The result of determination coefficient value is 0.226, that is means services, business & finance department employees organizational commitment at PT GMP influenced by compensation and work stress amount 22.6% while the rest 77.4% is influenced by the others factor which is not in this research. Keyword: compensation, work stress, and organizational commitment.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. I Ketut R. Sudiardhita, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Organisasi (Organizations)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 02 Feb 2018 06:49
Last Modified: 02 Feb 2018 06:49
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2920

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item