PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN PROMOSI PENJUALAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MIE SEDAAP Survei Konsumen di Alfa Midi Ciputat

SETIAWAN, RIYANDI (2012) PENGARUH CITRA MEREK DAN PROMOSI PENJUALAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN MIE SEDAAP Survei Konsumen di Alfa Midi Ciputat. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Riyandi Setiawan. 2011; The Influence of Brand Image and Sales Promotion on Consumer Purchase Decision Mie Sedaap (survey customer at Alfa Midi Ciputat). Advisory Team: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si. Dra. Basrah Saidani, M.Si. Generally, the purpose of this research include: 1) To know the descriptions about Brand Image, sales promotionl and consumer purchase decision, 2) To determine the effect of brand image on purchase decisions, 3) To determine the influence of sales promotion on the purchase decision process, 4) To determine the effect of brand image and sales promotion together on consumer purchasing decisions. Type of reaserch is descriptive, using non-probability methods, more specifically using Convenience Sampling techniques. using survey methods, single cross sectional, and also a research field. The population taken from people who already use Mie Sedaap and also already and feel sales promotion progam of such products. This research takes 115 respondents as sample. The results from hypothesis indicates 1). Brand Image (X) influencing significantly to a Consumer Purchase Decision (Y) (using the level of significance 5%) with a significance value of X11 to Y (0.000) 2).Sales Promotion (X) influencing significantly to a Consumer Purchase Decision (Y) (using the level of significance 5%) with a significance value of X22 to Y (0.000) 3).Brand Image and Sales Promotion together influencing significantly to a Consumer Purchase (0.000). And the results of the analysis of determination in this study shows the contribution Brand Image and Sales Promotion to the Decision of the purchase contributing at 35.4%. While the remaining 64.6% are influenced by other variables that were not included in this research model. Key words: Brand Image, Sales Promotion, Consumer Purchase Decision

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Dra. Basrah Saidani, M.Si
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Pabrik (Plant Manajemen)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Perikalanan (Advertising)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 05 Feb 2018 06:54
Last Modified: 05 Feb 2018 06:54
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/2960

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item