PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS, KESEMPATAN INVESTASI, KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN DAN HUTANG TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN INVESTASI PADA PERUSAHAAN SEKTOR PROPERTI PERIODE 2005 – 2011

PURWANTI, SRI (2012) PENGARUH LIKUIDITAS, KESEMPATAN INVESTASI, KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN DAN HUTANG TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN INVESTASI PADA PERUSAHAAN SEKTOR PROPERTI PERIODE 2005 – 2011. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT Sri Purwanti 2012; the effect of Liquidity, Investment Opportunity, Dividend Policy and Debt toward Investment decision in property sector of company period 2005 – 2011. This study is performed to examine the effect of liquidity, investment opportunity, dividend policy and Debt toward Investment decision in property sector of company which is listed in BEI over period 2005 -2011. Sampling technique used here is purposive sampling on criterion: (1 )the company that represent their financial report per December 2005 – 2011; (2) the data is completed and had been audit; (3) the company represented dividend per share minimum one years; (4) deleted observation in condition not share of dividend. The data is obtained based on Indonesia Capital Market Directory and Annual Report. It is gained sample amount of 17 company and 60 observation. The analysis technique used here is multiple regressions with the least square difference and hypothesis test using t-statistic to examine partial regression coefficient and F-statistic to examine the mean of mutual effect with level of significance 0,05 or 5%, and Determination Coefficient (R2 .) In addition, classical assumption is also performed including normality test, multicolinearity test, autocorrelation test and heteroscedasticity test. From the analysis result, it indicates that current ratio and market book value of equity partially not significant toward investment decision with value of significant are 47.35% and 17.99%. Others dividend payout ratio and debt equity ratio partially not significant toward investment decision with value of significant are 0.53% and 7.55%. F-satatistik test and R level of significant are 0.35% and 43.39%. The conclusion is current ratio, market book value of equity, dividend payout ratio and debt equity ratio in simultanly efeect of investment decision. Indicated by adjusted (R2) square that is 43.39% while the rest 56.61% is affected by other factors which are not included into the study model. Keywords: current ratio (CR), market book value of equity (MVE), dividend payout ratio(DPR) and debt equity ratio (DER) toward investment decision..(INV).

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Umi Mardiyati, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Agung Dharmawan B, ST, MM
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Analisis Data Manajemen (Data Processing and Analysis of Management)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Investasi, Manajemen Modal, Kapitalisasi (Management of Investment, Capitalization)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Manajemen
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 12 Feb 2018 01:57
Last Modified: 12 Feb 2018 01:57
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/3020

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item