HUBUNGAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN DENGAN KEPUASAN NASABAH PADA ASURANSI ALLIANZ

Lestari, Muthia Ayu (2013) HUBUNGAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN DENGAN KEPUASAN NASABAH PADA ASURANSI ALLIANZ. D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (335kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_of_Content.pdf

Download (127kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_1.pdf

Download (114kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter_2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (222kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Chapter_3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (268kB) | Request a copy
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter_4.pdf

Download (115kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (101kB) | Preview

Abstract

MUTHIA AYU LESTARI. 2010. 8223108305. Hubungan Kualitas Pelayanan dengan Kepuasan Nasabah pada Asuransi Allianz. Program Studi DIII Manajemen Pemasaran. Jurusan Manajemen. Fakultas Ekonomi. Universitas Negeri Jakarta. This paper aims to determine the relationship of service quality with customer satisfaction at the Allianz insurance. The authors take the title to find out how closely the relationship of service quality with customer satisfaction. The method used in this study is a descriptive analysis using data gathered through a literature review, a survey (interviews) and questionnaires with the kind of scale that is used is the Likert scale. Random sampling technique. In this study the author uses technical analysis of the data correlation. From the results of this study can be concluded that there is a strong positive relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction by 0.8393 and the value of the relationship between quality of service that the customer with Allianz to customer satisfaction by 70.46% while the remaining 29.55% is connected by other factors such as the premiums are affordable, appropriate protection values and high investment value. From the calculation of t-count and t-table = 8.1677, with a significance level of 5% for 1-way test (α = 0.05) so that it can be concluded h1 hypothesis is accepted, then there is a significant relationship between service quality and customer satisfaction.

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Pembimbing : Dra. Solikhah, MM
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Perdagangan, Komunikasi, Transportasi (Commerce, Communications, Transportation) > Perdagangan (Commerce, Trade)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Helda Romauli Siregar
Date Deposited: 15 Feb 2018 02:30
Last Modified: 15 Feb 2018 02:30
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/3117

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item