HUBUNGAN PENGAWASAN DENGAN DISIPLIN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT EXOTICA BOGOR

LATIP, ABDUL (2015) HUBUNGAN PENGAWASAN DENGAN DISIPLIN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN PT EXOTICA BOGOR. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT ABDUL LATIP. 8105112286. The Correlation Between Controling With Work Disipline on Employee at PT Exotica Bogor. Scientific Paper, Jakarta: Study Program of Economic Education, Concetratio of Office Administration Education, Economics and Administratio Department, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, Juni 2015. This research aims to determine whether there is the correlation between Controling With Job Disipline on employee at PT Exotica Bogor. This research was conducted for two months from March to April 2015. The research method used survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this research were all the empolyee at PT Exotica Bogor which numbered 59 people and researchers took samples used were 51 employees by using sample random technique. Data variable Y ( Discipline Work ) is a secondary data obtained from the assessment employer to its employee. While the data variable X ( Supervision ) instrument used was a questionnaire using Likert scale model. The instrument used was a questionnaire totaling 24 point statement after being validated there are two statements in the drop so that a 22 point declaration. Calculation of reliability using Cronbach alpha formula . Results of the reliability of the variable X at 0.948 and prove that the instrument reliable . The resulting regression equation is Y = 58,15 + 0,309 X. Test requirements analysis that estimates the error normality test regression of Y on X with the test Liliefors produce Lhitung = 0.066 , while Ltabel for n = 51 at the 0.05 significance level was 0.124 , Because Lhitung < Ltabel the estimated error of Y on X normal distribution . Regression linearity test produces Fhitung < Ftable is 0.40 < 2.70 , so it was concluded that the linear regression equation . Significance of the regression test produces Fhitung > Ftable , ie 34.55 > 3.92 means that a significant regression equation . Product moment correlation coefficient of Pearson r xy = 0.643generate further test correlation coefficient using the t test and the resulting t = 5.88 and table = 1.68 . It can be concluded that the correlation coefficient r xy = 0.643 is significant. The coefficient of determination obtained at 41.35 %, which indicates that 41.35 % of the variation is determined labor discipline supervision and the remaining 58.65 % influenced by other variables not examine. Keywords : Controling, Work Discipline

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Widya Parimita, SE, MPA , Pembimbing II: Darma Rika S, S.Pd, M.SE
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 13 Nov 2017 08:06
Last Modified: 13 Nov 2017 08:06
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/345

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item