PENGARUH PENEMPATAN PEGAWAI DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA PEGAWAI PT. BANGUN KARYA INDAH JAKARTA

KURNIAWAN, HILMAN (2015) PENGARUH PENEMPATAN PEGAWAI DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PADA PEGAWAI PT. BANGUN KARYA INDAH JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img] Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B)
[img] Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B)

Abstract

ABSTRACT HILMAN KURNIAWAN. Effect of Placement Officer And Work Environment Employees Performance Against PT. Bangun Karya Indah Jakarta Skripsi, Jakarta: Concentration Education Office Administration, Economics of Education Studies Program, Department of Economics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta, January 2015. This study aims to determine whether there is influence between staffing and work environment on the performance of employees of PT. Bangun Karya Indah. This study was conducted during the four months from September to December 2014. The research method used is the method of survey with causality. The population of this study were employees of PT. Bangun Karya Indah as much as 79 people and affordable population of this study is that employees amounted to 79 people. The samples are 65 employees using random techniques (simple random sampling). To capture data of the three variables of the study, the instrument used for variable X1 (Placement Officer) in the form of questionnaires and variable X2 (Working Environment) questionnaire form while the variable Y (Performance) is the data that is retrieved from the company. Based on the results of multiple regression study jointly influence staffing and work environment on employee performance coefficient of determination to see R2sebesar 0.508 which means that the influence of the independent variable staffing and working environment against depedent variable (performance of employees) of 50.8%. While the remaining 49.2% influenced or explained by other variables not examined. From the results of hypothesis testing two independent variables, namely staffing and simultaneously working environment has an influence on the performance seen from Fhitung (31.976)> F table (3.15). Then in partial staffing has tcount 5.188 and the work environment has tcount 4,343 with 1.66 ttabel where separately stated significance (t count> t table) means that each independent variable is the placement of the employee and the work environment has a significant positive effect on the dependent variable , the performance of employees. Based on the results of the calculations have been done, it can be interpreted that the staffing and work environment affect employee performance. This means that the higher the placement of employees, the higher the performance of employees. Vice versa the lower staffing will get low employee performance. In addition, the higher the working environment the higher performance of employees. Similarly, the lower the contrary, the work environment the lower the performance of employees.

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rr. Ponco Dewi K, MM , Pembimbing II: Darma Rika S, S.Pd, M.SE
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics) > Produksi, Ekonomi Industri (Production, Industrial Economic)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Kontrol dan Kualitas (Control and Quality Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 14 Nov 2017 10:19
Last Modified: 14 Nov 2017 10:19
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/433

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item