PENGARUH INSTAGRAM SEBAGAI MEDIA ONLINE SHOP DAN LITERASI KEUANGAN TERHADAP PERILAKU PEMBELIAN IMPULSIF PADA MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA

NISA, FITRI RAHMATUN (2018) PENGARUH INSTAGRAM SEBAGAI MEDIA ONLINE SHOP DAN LITERASI KEUANGAN TERHADAP PERILAKU PEMBELIAN IMPULSIF PADA MAHASISWA FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIVERSITAS NEGERI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (379kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (186kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (197kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (500kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (590kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (520kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (93kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (225kB) | Preview

Abstract

FITRI RAHMATUN NISA. The Effect of Instagram as an Online Shop Media and Finansial Literacy on Impulse Buying Behavior on The Faculty of Economics Students At State University Of Jakarta. Education Studies of Economics, Department of Econmics and Administration, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta. 2018. This study aims to determine the effect of of instagram as an online shop media and finansial literacy on impulse buying behavior on the faculty of economics students at state university of jakarta, partially or simultaneously. This research uses survei method with quantitative approach. The population of this research is the student of education studies of economics, faculty of economics, state university of jakarta who runs 160 with a sample of 110 students. Data collection using questionnaire containing statement with likert scale. Data analysis technique use descriptive analysis and multiple regression analysis which then processed with spss program. The result showed that there is a partial influence between instagram as an online shop media on impulse buying behavior and finansial literacy on impulse buying behavior. Simultaneously there is the efferct of instagram as an online shop media and finansial literacy on impulse buying behavior on the faculty of economics students at state university of jakarta is 88% and the rest of 12% is influenced by other factors not examined. Keywords : Instagram as an Online Shop Media, Finansial Literacy, Impulse Buying Behavior

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Dr. Siti Nurjanah, SE, M.Si ; Pembimbing II: Suparno, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Tinggi (Haiger Education)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 03:56
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 03:56
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5918

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item