PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU DAN FASILITAS BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI SISWA KELAS XI IPS DI SMA NEGERI 59 JAKARTA

EARLYDITA, NADYA (2018) PENGARUH KOMPETENSI GURU DAN FASILITAS BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN EKONOMI SISWA KELAS XI IPS DI SMA NEGERI 59 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Fakultas Ekonomi.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (642kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (160kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (487kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (460kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (573kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (749kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (163kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (380kB) | Preview

Abstract

NADYA EARLYDITA. 8105145075. The Influence of Teacher Competence and Learning Facilities on the Learning Outcomes of Economics Subject of Class XI IPS SMAN 59 Jakarta. Jakarta: Study Program of Economic Education, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, 2018. This study aims to determine whether there is a teacher material and learning facilities to study economic subjects of class XI IPS SMA 59 Jakarta. This research was conducted for four months, from March to June 2018. The research method used is survey method with correlational approach. The population in this study is all students of class XI IPS in SMA 59 Jakarta that touch 108 students. The sampling technique used is random technique, then the sample in the study of 84 respondents. Data processing techniques using questionnaires. Based on the test to complete the analysis, the data has been normal distribution and has a linear relationship. Based on the classical assumption test, in the multicolinearity test there is a Tolerance value of teacher competence and learning facilities of 0.810> 0.1, and VIF value of 1,234 <10. While the results of heterokedastisitas test through Spearman's rho test, the significance value of teacher competence 0.993> 0.05 and learning facilities 0.992> 0.05. Then the regression obtained is Ŷ = 42,412 + 0,181 X1 + 0,167 X2. Based on the hypothesis test consisting of F test and t test. first, based on result of F test then (Fcount> Ftabel), that is equal to 52,926> 3,07. Second, based on result of t test so (tcount> ttable), that is concentrated teacher equal to 3,608> 1,98969 and study facility equal to 3,584> 1,98969. Based on the determination coefficient test, the ability and learning facilities simultaneously to the learning result of 36.1% while the remaining 63.9% by other factors not examined. Keywords: Learning Outcomes, Teacher Competence, Learning Facilities

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I : Herlita, S.Sos, M.Ec, Dev ; Pembimbing II: Agus Wibowo, S.Pd, M.Pd
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Ekonomi Koperasi
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 30 Aug 2018 04:19
Last Modified: 30 Aug 2018 04:19
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/5927

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item