PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP CITRA PERUSAHAAN (Survei pada Pelanggan Unit Farmasi Rawat Jalan RSUD Kota Bogor)

KATRINE, ANAS TAZKIA (2018) PENGARUH KUALITAS PELAYANAN TERHADAP CITRA PERUSAHAAN (Survei pada Pelanggan Unit Farmasi Rawat Jalan RSUD Kota Bogor). D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (111kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (102kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 1.pdf

Download (357kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter 2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (403kB)
[img] Text
Chapter 3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (405kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter 4.pdf

Download (92kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (89kB) | Preview

Abstract

This research aims to find out and analyse the service quality, corporate image, and the influence of the service quality towards corporate image. This research was conducted in the outpatient phamarcy unit of RSUD Kota Bogor. The research method used was quantitative with the method of data collection by questionnaire that was spreading to 100 respondens. The technique analyze data used linear regression analyze, classic assumption analysis, and hypothesis testing. The result of this research can be seen that service quality has influenced significantly towards corporate image. It can be showed by the value of thitung which is higher that t¬table¬ 14.867> 1.984. The value of coefficient correlation is 0.832 and coefficient determination is 0.693 or 69.3% then it means that the rest is 0.307 or 30.7% explained by other independent variable that wasn’t analyzed in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing: Dra. Sholikhah, M.M
Uncontrolled Keywords: Service Quality, Corporate Image, Outpatient Pharmacy of RSUD Kota Bogor
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 20 Sep 2018 02:58
Last Modified: 20 Sep 2018 02:58
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6059

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item