PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN PAKET INTERNET BULANAN TELKOMSEL (Survei Pada Pengunjung Mall@Bassura City, Jakarta Timur)

Bimo, Aryoseno (2018) PENGARUH PERSEPSI HARGA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PELANGGAN PAKET INTERNET BULANAN TELKOMSEL (Survei Pada Pengunjung Mall@Bassura City, Jakarta Timur). D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (974kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (164kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I.pdf

Download (352kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (320kB)
[img] Text
Chapter III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (522kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter IV.pdf

Download (153kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (80kB) | Preview

Abstract

his research aims to analyze the influence of perceived price on customer loyalty Telkomsel monthly internet package. The data used in this study are primary data collected from questionnaires distributed to 100 respondents who use Telkomsel monthly internet package. This research use non-probability sampling and linier regression analysis in cultivating data. From the results of this research, known that perceived price influence to customer loyalty. This is indicated by the R square value is 0.366 (36.6%), while the remaining 0.634 (63.4%) is influenced by other factors. In this research note that perceived price have positive and significant influence to customer loyalty. Thus, the results of this research are relevant and at the same time support theory of customer loyalty.

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing: Setyo Ferry Wibowo, SE, M.Si
Uncontrolled Keywords: Perceived Price, Customer Loyalty, Linier Regression Analysis
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 Oct 2018 03:18
Last Modified: 04 Oct 2018 03:18
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6288

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item