PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG KONSUMEN GULA MANIS KITA (SURVEI PADA RUMAH PANGAN KITA CENTER PERUM BULOG DIVRE DKI JAKARTA DAN BANTEN)

Nanda, Virgi Nugraha (2018) PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG KONSUMEN GULA MANIS KITA (SURVEI PADA RUMAH PANGAN KITA CENTER PERUM BULOG DIVRE DKI JAKARTA DAN BANTEN). D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (762kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (166kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I .pdf

Download (122kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II .pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (398kB)
[img] Text
Chapter III .pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (338kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter IV .pdf

Download (88kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliogrphy.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence of product quality on repurchase interest in Gula Manis Kita products. The data that used in this study are primary data collected from the results of questionnaires distributed to 100 respondents who consumed Gula Manis Kita products The sampling technique using nonprobability sampling technique. Data processing method uses Simple Linear Regression method. From the results of this study it can be seen that the product quality variables influence the repurchase interest. This is indicated by the R Square value of 0.123 (12.3%), while the remaining is 0.877 (87.7%) influenced by other factors. In this study also knows that product quality has positive and significant influence on repurchase interest. Thus, the results of this study are relevant and at the same time support the theory of repurchase interest.

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing: M. Edo Suryawan Siregar, M.B.A
Uncontrolled Keywords: Product Quality, Repurchase Interest, Simple Linear Regression Analysis.
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 Oct 2018 03:22
Last Modified: 04 Oct 2018 03:22
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6289

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item