ENGARUH FAKTOR SOSIAL DAN FAKTOR PRIBADI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN BUSANA MUSLIM ZAKIYA (Survei Pada Konsumen di toko zakiya di Bekasi)

Tasyara, Deana Ismail (2018) ENGARUH FAKTOR SOSIAL DAN FAKTOR PRIBADI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN BUSANA MUSLIM ZAKIYA (Survei Pada Konsumen di toko zakiya di Bekasi). D3 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
COVER.pdf

Download (883kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (91kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter I.pdf

Download (284kB) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter II.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (252kB)
[img] Text
Chapter III.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (551kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter IV.pdf

Download (93kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibiliography.pdf

Download (473kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence of social factors and personal factors on the decision of Zakiyua Muslim Clothing. The data used in this study are primary data collected from the results of questionnaires distributed to 100 Muslim Zakiya Clothing store consumers in Bekasi. With the sampling technique using purposive sampling technique. Data processing method uses Multiple Liniear Regression method. From the results of this study it can be seen that the variables of Social Factors and Personal Factors influence the purchase decision. This is indicated by the R Square value of 0.582 (58.2%), while the remaining 0.41.8 (41.8%) is influenced by other factors. In this study also known that Social Factors and Personal Factors have the most positive and significant influence on purchasing decisions. Thus, the results of this study are relevant and at the same time support the theory of purchasing decisions

Item Type: Thesis (D3)
Additional Information: Dosen Pembimbing: M.EdoS.Siregar, SE, MBA
Uncontrolled Keywords: sosial factor, personal factor, purchasing desion, and analys multiple linier regression
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > D3 Manajemen Pemasaran
Depositing User: Ahmad Afandi
Date Deposited: 04 Oct 2018 06:19
Last Modified: 04 Oct 2018 06:19
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/6292

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item