PENGARUH JOB INSECURITY DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION PADA KARYAWAN PT MULTI INTEGRA DI JAKARTA

KURNIAWAN, DEDI (2017) PENGARUH JOB INSECURITY DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION PADA KARYAWAN PT MULTI INTEGRA DI JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT DEDI KURNIAWAN. The Influence of Job insecurity and Job Satisfaction to Turnover intention at PT Multi Integra Employee in Jakarta. Thesis, Jakarta: Program Study of Economic Education, Faculty of Economics, State University of Jakarta, January 2017. This study aims to determine whether there is influence between job insecurity and job satisfaction on employee turnover intention in PT Multi Integra in Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months from the month of September to December 2016. The research method used was survey with the correlational approach. The population in this study were all employees of PT Multi Integra in Jakarta totaling 210 employees and affordable populations of this study are employees of the executive amounted to 123 people. Samples used as many as 89 people with a proportional random technique. The data in this study using SPSS version 23.0. based test F known that Fhitung (53.473)> Ftable (3.15), means Ho rejected so that it can be concluded job insecurity (X1) and job satisfaction (X2) simultaneously influence the turnover intention (Y). While based on t test results known that tcount of job insecurity and job satisfaction = 5.731 had a t = -5.204 to 1.664 ttabel so as to job insecurity thitung > ttable, so job insecurity positive effect on turnover intention while job satisfaction thitung <ttabel so job satisfaction negative effect on turnover intention. And path analysis test results obtained great job insecurity on job satisfaction of -0.441 and job insecurity influence on turnover intention of -0.417 so that the effect of job insecurity (X1) to turnover intention (Y) with job satisfaction moderated (X2) is x1x2. yx2 = -0.441 x -0.417 = 0.184 or 18.4%, it can be concluded that there is an indirect effect between job insecurity (X 1) with turnover intention (Y), which was moderated by job satisfaction (X 2). The R2 value is equal to 0.554, which means that turnover intention is affected by the variable job insecurity and job satisfaction by 55.4% and the remaining 44.6% is influenced by other variables not examined. Key Word : Job insecurity, Job Satisfaction, Turnover Intention

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Dedi Purwana ES, M.Bus ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Perusahaan (Management for Enterprises)
Teknologi dan Ilmu-Ilmu Terapan (Technology and Applied Science) > Manajemen (Management and Auxiliary Service) > Manajemen Umum (General Management) > Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia (Personnel Management)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 22 Nov 2017 11:09
Last Modified: 22 Nov 2017 11:09
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/699

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item