PENGARUH PERHATIAN ORANG TUA DAN KONSEP DIRI TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN KORESPONDENSI PADA SISWA KELAS X ADMINISTRASI PERKANTORAN SMK SATYA BHAKTI II JAKARTA

UTTARI, JOELI (2017) PENGARUH PERHATIAN ORANG TUA DAN KONSEP DIRI TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATA PELAJARAN KORESPONDENSI PADA SISWA KELAS X ADMINISTRASI PERKANTORAN SMK SATYA BHAKTI II JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT JOELI UTTARI. 810513091. The Influence Parental Attention And Self-Concept On Learning Outcomes Of Correspondence Subject In Office Administration Class Of X at SMK Satya Bhakti II Jakarta. This study aims to determine whether there is Influence Parental Attention And SelfConcept On Learning Outcomes Of Correspondence Subject In Office Administration Class Of X at SMK Satya Bhakti II Jakarta.. This study was conducted for three months starting from April to June. The research method used is survey method with correlational approach. Population in this research is student of Department of Administration of Office amounting to 163 students. The sample used in this research is 114 students by using proportional random sampling technique. Y variable data (Learning Results) is secondary data obtained from the data of learning outcomes based on the final repeat semester in June 2017 while the variable data X1 (attention orng old) instrument used is a questionnaire using Likert scale model and variable data X2 (self concept ) Instrument used is a questionnaire using Likert scale model. Prior to use, tested the validity of the construct (construct validity) through the validation process is the calculation of correlation coefficient score grain with total score and reliability test with Alpha Cronbach formula. The result of reliability of X1 variable is 0.939 and it proves that the instrument is realible. Analytical technique that is normality test using Komolgrov Smirnov Z method and got value of X1 equal to 0.200 X2 equal to 0.200 and Y equal to 0.193 which all bigger than significant 0.05 then normal distributed data. Then look for the classical assumption test that is multicollinearity and heteroscedasticity test. From the results of multicolinearity test of tolerance value of 0.832 greater than 0.1 and VIF less than 10 that is 1.202 can be concluded that there is no multicollinearity problem. Next look for heteroscedasticity test with spearman's rho test, which produces significant value of X1 0.311 and X2 0.384. Because the significant value is more than 0.05 then there is no problem of heteroscedasticity. The regression equation obtained is Y = 36.073 + 0.234X1 + 0.145X2. First, based on result of F test then (Fcount> Ftabel) equal to 59.017> 3.08. Second, based on t test result then (tcount> ttable), that is parent attention is 6.749> 1.981and self concept equal to 5.001> 1.981. Based on the determination coefficient test, the attention of parents and self-concept to explain the morale simultaneously is 51.5% while the remaining 48.5% is influenced by other factors not examined. Keywords: Learning Outcomes, Parental Attention, Self Concept

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dr. Dedi Purwana ES, M.Bus ., Pembimbing II: Roni Faslah, S.Pd, MM
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Ilmu Ekonomi (Economics)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 22 Nov 2017 12:00
Last Modified: 22 Nov 2017 12:00
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/711

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item