PENGARUH MINAT BELAJAR DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA SISWA DI SMK HANG TUAH 1 JAKARTA

PUTRA, MICHAEL GLANO (2017) PENGARUH MINAT BELAJAR DAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR PADA SISWA DI SMK HANG TUAH 1 JAKARTA. S1 thesis, Universitas Negeri Jakarta.

[img]
Preview
Text
Cover.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Table_Of_Content.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter1.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter2.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter3.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img] Text
Chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (0B)
[img]
Preview
Text
Chapter5.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bibliography.pdf

Download (0B) | Preview

Abstract

ABSTRACT MICHAEL GLANO PUTRA. 8105118047. Influence of Interest in Learning and Motivation Study on Yield Learning Students of the Department of Administrative SMK 1 Hang Tuah Jakarta. Essay. Jakarta: Economic Education Studies Program, Faculty of Economics, University of Jakarta. This study aimed to determine whether there are significant interest in learning and motivation to learn for learning outcomes on student majoring in office administration SMK 1 Hang Tuah Jakarta. This research was conducted for three months starting in November 2016 until February 2017. The research method used is survey method with the correlational approach. The population in this study population numbered 728 students majoring in Administrative affordable totaling 79. The sample used in this study were 65 students by using simple random sampling technique. Data variable Y (Learning Outcomes) is a secondary data obtained from the data of learning outcomes based daily test in January 2017, while the variable data X1 (Interest in Learning) instrument used was a questionnaire using the model Likert scale and variable data X2 (Motivation) is secondary data were obtained from the data assessment of learning outcomes. Prior to use, construct validity trials conducted through a validation process that is the calculation of correlation coefficient score of grains with a total score and reliability tests with Cronbach alpha formula. The results of variable reliability X1 at 0.913 and prove that the instrument reliable. Data were analyzed using SPSS version 22.0 begins with finding test requirements analysis is the test for normality using the Kolmogorov-Smirnov Z and can value X1 learning interest of 0.200, X2 motivation to learn of 0.200 and Y learning outcomes of 0.200 of which were greater than the significance 0.05 then the normal distribution of data. Then look for a test the classical assumption of multicollinearity and heteroscedasticity test. From the test results multikolinearitas Tolerance value amounted to 0.909 greater than 0.1 and less than 10 VIF is 1,100, it can be concluded that there was no trouble multikolinearitas. Next look for heteroscedasticity test with Spearman's rho test, which resulted in significant value X1 and X2 0.975 0.966. Because the significance value greater than 0.05 then there is no problem heteroscedasticity. The regression equation obtained was Y = 36.014 + 0,234X1 + 0,236X2. Test the hypothesis that the F test in the ANOVA tables, known Fhitung 35.996> Ftabel 3.19. T test produces thitung of interest in studying 5.378> 2.000 Ttabel and Thitung of motivation to learn at 4,641> 2,000 Ttabel. Then test the coefficient of determination obtained results of 53.7%, the remaining 46.3% is influenced by other factors not examined. It is concluded that there are significant positive and significant correlation between interest in learning and learning motivation on learning outcomes in vocational Hang Tuah 1 Jakarta. Key Word: Influence of Interest in Learning and Motivation Study on Yield Learning Students

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Additional Information: Pembimbing I: Dra. Rr. Ponco Dewi K, MM ., Pembimbing II: Umi Widyastuti, SE, ME
Subjects: Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education)
Ilmu Sosial (Social Science) > Pendidikan (Education) > Pendidikan Sekolah Lanjutan (Secondary Education)
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > S1 Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran
Depositing User: Budi Siswanto
Date Deposited: 27 Nov 2017 08:47
Last Modified: 27 Nov 2017 08:47
URI: http://repository.fe.unj.ac.id/id/eprint/874

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item